Status: Whoo! COMPLETED :'O Check out the sequel ;) It's about Bae and Summer's band x3

Bittersweet Revenge

015 - Epilogue

Dear Mother,

I haven't seen you since that day, which means we should have a lot to talk to. I remember when we were young, before dad died, that we were a big, happy family. I would talk to you about anything, and you'd give me the encouragement that I needed.

I have no idea where you are, but you know what? I don't care. As long as you're alive, happy and living the moment as best you can, that's all that matters to me.

I have some exciting news to tell you. I got signed by a label. And I'm moving to Korea! I'll also be living in Japan, seeing as that's where the music videos of my songs will be filmed, so when I'm there, I'll be using Summer's holiday house.

That's another thing. Summer. We decided that it's boring for me to be a solo artists, so we spoke to the agency, and they're allowing us to form a band, if we can get all the members in our first week. So yeah, we'll all be living together in Korea. Me, Summer and the future members.

But I don't mean that in a weird way. It's just that the agency will be supplying us with this mega-huge house for us and the members. It's also semi-traditional, semi-modern, so that's pretty cool.

Mother, I miss you. I wish I could see you again. Maybe I'll see you in Korea? Or Japan, maybe? Or maybe this is just wishful thinking. Anyway, I have to go pack, so please, Mother, wherever you are, please, please, PLEASE, don't ever forget me or Daddy. I'm pleading and begging. Don't forget us.

Sincerely from your daughter,
Asai Bae/Caligraphy Asherton
:")
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 Last chapter :') We're sad. Anyway, hope you enjoyed. We're so happy for the subscribers for following us through all 15 chapters. Also, check out the sequel, Bittersweet Revenge Gained. . . Now What?!