Status: Welcome! Let's get bloody.. Updates irregular but as often as possible. [Edit 10/3/15 I know I haven't updated in months but I may or may not come back to this. Once I get a new laptop and my other stories are where they need to be I will let you all know.]

The Fools That Fall in Love

vam·pire
noun
1.
a preternatural being, commonly believed to be a reanimated corpse, that is said to suck the blood of sleeping persons at night.
2.
(in Eastern European folklore) a corpse, animated by an undeparted soul or demon, that periodically leaves the grave and disturbs the living, until it is exhumed and impaled or burned.
3.
a person who preys ruthlessly upon others; extortionist.
4.
Michael.
What you're about to read is not what you're expecting, I promise. You will NOT be reading about someone who sparkles in the sunlight, drinks animal blood, or anything that Stephanie Meyer wrote about. This is NOT Twilight and is NOTHING like it. You're going to read about VAMPIRES, which is why the definition is written above. Read that definition. That is what this is. This is blood. This is gore. This is Love. This is lust. This is the story of Michael and Lydia..

HERE WE GO. I know it's obvious, but I'd like to point out that there are a number (So far there is planned to be 3, but that is always subject to change) of real life people who play in bands. There are few elements of these real life people that I incorporate into this story. Do not think that anything I write is real. This is fiction, and I obviously don't own anyone. That would be crazy. Thank you..