Status: 24 of 50

When I Get Paid

1/1

“I’m sorry Nathan, but I’m breaking up with you.”

“Why Nicole?”

“We don’t do anything. We don’t go anywhere. You don’t buy me anything.”

“But..”

“I’m sorry Nathan. Goodbye.”

That’s when he decided that when he gets money he’d get her back, but her what she wants, and take her anywhere and everywhere.

Eventually he got money and he searched for her. When he found her she was sitting at a coffee shop with another girl who had pure brown hair, the color of bark, and vibrant green eyes, the color of grass; keep in mind he is a guy who loves nature. He decided to say hi to her, Nicole, and try to see who her friend is with the brown hair.
Nicole flirted with him and the other girl who he learned was her cousin named Gold, watched with an expression of distaste.

After some coffee Nathan followed Gold out wanting to really get to know her. “Hey Gold! Wait up!”

“What’s up? Shouldn’t you be trying to track down Nicole?”

“See it’s funny. For about five years I’ve been trying to get her. Make her want me. She told me when I have money. I finally have it, but when I find her you are there and suddenly I could care less about Nicole because you take up my thoughts.”

“If you promise not to go wasting your money on me maybe we can go out.”

“Deal. I like that plan. Want to go for a walk with me?”

“Sure.” She easily replied.

That is a story of two true lovers of the million others….