Sequel: Only Exception
Status: 25 of 50

Unfriend You

1/1

She ran as fast as she could. She ran away from him, from the party, from her peers, from love, from everything. She was broken. She ran straight home. She went to her computer, logged into facebook and changed her relationship status before unfriending Michael.

Then she did what she does best. She receded into her music where no one could touch her.

The next Monday she walked into school with her head held high and headphones in her ears.

Michael came next to her and said, “Baby, what happened? Why didn’t you pick up my calls or answer my texts? And what is up with facebook. It says we aren’t dating and that you unfriended me. What’s going on?”

“Ask you little whores.” Ara says head held even higher before huffing and walking away.

Michael is left in her wake with his jaw dropped. She found out. He simply couldn’t believe it, but what hurt the most is that although he cheated many times she was the only one he wanted, and he didn’t sleep with anyone.

She did her best not to burst into tears when talking to Michael, it simply took all her will power. She thought his love and kisses were only hers, but she was mistaken, and that hurt. She felt as if he didn’t have a human heart, and she didn’t know what to do because she still loves him, but she didn’t want to hurt her heart. She really thought he was her one. Too bad I was played she thought. She couldn’t stay, but what killed was that they simply just began, but they were friends before. He said he would change for her, but hell she knew he was a great liar she just didn’t want to believe he was lying to her. She ended up ditching first period to sit in the abandoned bathroom on the second floor to cry her eyes out.

Michael noticed she wasn’t in her first period because he waited outside of her classroom at the end of the period which meant that she was in the abandoned bathroom on the level above him, so that’s where he went.

He slowly walked in to see her with music playing in her ears and tears running down her perfect face.

He didn’t say a word he just grabbed her, picked her up, sat her on the sink and kissed her.
She didn’t know what was going on, but she did feel the heat in her lips so she knew it was Michael, but decided to kiss him anyway.

“Take me back.” He mumbles against her lips.

“You cheated, more than once.”

“One more chance. If I disappoint you again you can punch me in the face three times.”

“Why do you want me back so bad?”

“Because the thought of life without you hurts so much.”

“Michael.”

“Baby please.”

“One chance. ONE. Don’t screw it up!”

“I won’t. I wouldn’t think of it.”

Lucky for him, he didn’t.