Status: Co-Write

Right Place at the Wrong Time

Welcome to the Family

Megan’s POV

My sister and I froze; crap, I did it again. We were in deep.

“I’m pretty sure those aren’t sprits.” Evie whispered to me.

“Yeah I figured that… They look pissed.”

There was three of them; one was skinny and fit and look shocked but slightly amused, another one with a bread and bald head that looked curious and confused, the last one, the biggest and buffest looked out right pissed.

“What are you doing here?” The pissed one asked.

“Should we run?” My sister asked.

“Follow my lead,” I whispered, I then walked forward and wiggled my fingers in front of my face. “Ohhh, we’re ghosts… We aren’t alive or really here.”

The non pissed guys started snickering but stopped when the buff one shot them a look.

“Meg it’s not working,” my sister said.

“Guys put down the cameras,” buff guy answered.

The other two listened and my sister walked back next to me and took my hand in a protective manner.

“So which one of you wants to tell me what the hell is going on?”

I stayed quiet and Evelyn, as always, started to explain and clean up my mess.

“Umm, I’m Evelyn and this is my sister Megan,”

“Why are you here?”

“She’s getting to that,” I snapped, jerk.

She sighed before continuing.

“My sister and I are… Okay before I explain we aren’t crazy or anything we are being completely truthful.”

“You’re trespassing and ruining our investigation; yeah you’re not crazy.”This guy was seriously getting on my last nerve.

“We are sensitives and we heard someone… that’s not alive coming this way and calling for us. My sister said they came in here and we followed it; we didn’t know people were in here we swear. We’ll leave and never come back just don’t call the cops please.”

“You heard a ghost?” One asked and we nodded.

They looked at each other and started talking silently.

“What do you think they are gonna do?” I whispered to my sister.

“I don’t know but if something goes wrong I know a spell against attackers,” I nodded at her.

I didn’t really agree with the use of spells like my sister; mainly because I knew of how addictive it could be. So many people had lost someone because they used it too much but we only used it for important stuff and protection.

“Okay we’ve made a decision.” The buff guy said. “We’ll agree not to have you arrested…”

“What’s the catch?” Guys never were nice without wanting something.

“If you agree to help us out tonight.”

“Help you what?” My sister asked.

“First I’m Zak,” buff douchebag guy said and pointed to bald bready guy, “this is Aaron,” pointed to fit guy, “and this is Nick, we film a show called Ghost Adventures.”

“You hunt ghost?” I scoffed and Zak glared.

“Don’t you?” He shot back.

“It’s different…” I mumbled but he waved me off.

“What do you need help with?” Evie asked again.

“You’re sensitives right? We use some people like you once in a while. Just tell us where and when you sense sprits and that’s it.”

“Okay,” My sister said.

“Okay?” I shot questioningly.

“Do you want to get arrested.” She reasoned and I sighed.

“Okay” I agreed and Zak smiled cockily.

“Welcome to the team… uh…”

“Evelyn and Megan,” my sister said while pointing to us both.

“Welcome,” he smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment & Subscribe!
I’m excited for this :P
-Neche Narcissist