Status: Hiatus.

Untangle Me

six.

"Excuse me miss, can I borrow your phone?" Max giggled and held his hand out towards Ellie.

"Why?" She scrunched her nose.

"So I can call God and tell him I found one of his Angels!" Ellie chuckled along with the rest of the guys of You Me At Six and Cara. Since it was the last night of Cara's parents being out of town, she decided it was a smashing idea to have everybody over again. Just to be safe though, Cara was keeping the alcohol at a minimum. Not that Ellie cared, though.

Ellie looked over at Josh who was now goofing off with Matt. The two boys were waving their hands in the air, then every once in a while they'd stop to crack up. Ellie smiled. Last night, Josh had told her that he wanted her to go on tour with her. Ellie knew she wanted to go, but she had to be rational about this. After all, she'd JUST met the lad.

Cara walked over to Ellie and nudged her lightly in the ribs. "What's wrong, El?"

She shook her head, "Nothing!" Cue fake smile.

Sighing, Cara grabbed Ellie's hand and led her to a different room.

"Seriously. You might as well be wearing a "I'm upset" sticker on your forehead, Ellie." Cara crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. She knew she was right.

Ellie held her hands up, "I'm not upset! Just..confused."

"Do tell."

"Last night, Josh asked me to go on tour with him. And I don't know if I should go or not! I mean, I haven't even known him for more than a week and -"

Cara held her hand out, shutting Ellie right up.

"You're shitting me right?" A small smile played on Cara's lips as she asked this.

"Uh, no. I'm serious, Car."

"Dan asked me to go too! THIS IS PERFECT!" Squealing, Cara gave Ellie the biggest bear hug in probably the history of bear hugs.

Ellie looked uneasy.

"Oh, come on. You know you've got to go, don't you?!"

Cara shook Ellie by the shoulders.

"What-what am I gonna tell my parents? They'll say no before I could even finish asking.." Ellie trailed off. She bit her lip and looked up at Cara, hoping that her friend would have some sort of advice for this, - or that'd she would magically have a way to make her parents say yes and she could have the Summer of her life.

Cara sighed. "Your parents are strict as fuck in my book. I have no idea. But you'll think of something, El!"

Ellie knew she wouldn't. Her parents would say no, and she would spend her Summer going to stupid banquets and dinners and say ma'am and sir about a million and a half times. Ellie wanted to shoot herself just thinking about it.
The thought of her finally not doing any of that for a whole Summer made her feel..She didn't know how to even explain it. All she knew was the thought of doing anything else, made her sick.

The two girls walked back into the living room, where the five boys were jumping up and down, shouting and 'whooping', all with beers in their hands.

"Ellllliiiieeeeeee!" Josh ran up to the small brown haired girl, wrapping his arms around her in a hug. Ellie couldn't help but note how incredibly good he smelt.

"Good to see you, love." Josh looked down at the girl, smiling.

"Good to see you too?" She chuckled as the two got out of the hug they were in, his arm didn't leave from it's place wrapped around her shoulders, though.

"Awh, now would you just look at that!" Max commented, wiping an imaginary tear from his eye.

"Oh fuck off." Josh flipped off his dear friend, before turning back to Ellie. Before he could say anything, however, he was interrupted again. This time, by Cara, "Everybody sit! We're watching a movie!" Cara pointed at the tv, remote in hand before she snuggled in next to Dan.

Everybody made their way to the spots they desired. Max and Matt decided to lay on a bed of pillows on the floor with the fuzziest blanket they could find. Chris took the the black bean bag, and sat near Max and Matt.

Josh sat down on the other side of the couch, patting a spot for Ellie to come sit in. She did as told.

Josh, in a very sly manner he might add, wrapped his arm around her causing Ellie to smile to herself. Josh leaned over and whispered in her ear, "You look really pretty tonight."

Ellie couldn't contain her smile. She leaned in to whisper back, her lips almost touching his ear and said, "You look amazing."

It was safe to say that Ellie had proper feelings for this boy. Ever since last night, her feelings have gone from eh to hardcore.

And honestly, that kind of scared Ellie.

Josh ran his hand down her thigh, until he got to her hand, which he held for a moment before lacing his fingers in hers.

The movie turned out to be a proper bore. Max, Matt, and Chris were all out cold. Dan and Cara had ended up sneaking off into her bedroom, leaving Ellie and Josh alone.

The two started talking. About the tour, to be exact.

"I want to go," Ellie sighed, "I want to go really bad. But I know my parents would never let it slide."

"You're eighteen, correct?" Josh situated himself so he was facing her.

Ellie nodded. She was slowly realizing what he was getting at.

"I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that makes you a legal adult..Meaning, if you want to go on tour, you can.." He trailed off.

Ellie contemplated the idea. Never once did she ever think she would contemplate going against what her parents said, but here she was.

"You're right."

Ellie began planning in her head what she would do, bit by bit. She'd go to her parents tomorrow or maybe the next day- whenever the both of them had enough time to actually pay attention to what she was saying. She would ask in the nicest, most mature way possible.
And if they said no? Pull the "I'm an illegal adult now, I can bloody do what I want" card.

Ellie knew it would cause trouble, but maybe, just maybe, deep down that's what she wants.

Josh studied the girl who was staring off, appearing to be in deep thought. He pulled her closer and whispered, "Whatcha thinkin' about love?"

With all this planning and the idea that she might actually go on tour with him for the Summer, gave Ellie a boost of confidence as she smirked and leaned in closer, so that their lips were just barely apart.

"How I want you to kiss me." She whispered.

Josh smirked and gladly obliged as he pressed his lips on hers. It was just an soft, innocent kiss, leaving the two of them with a feeling of content.
♠ ♠ ♠
They finally kissed!:D
I don't know about everybody else but I'm lovin' this story.
I'm starting up a new Josh story soon!

Oh and is it just me, or do other people listen to the bands they're writing about music when they're writing?