Status: Completed.

No One Could Save Me but You

Chapter Two.

*Jeff's P.O.V.*

When the event was over , I was quick to hit the shower and get all of the sweat and paint off of me. I felt as though I didn't give one-hundred percent in my match, mainly cause I allowed my mind to wander and think about Leandro. And it hadn't really helped that they were sitting in seats where I could easily see both he and Damon. Seeing Damon made my blood boil again, which completely took away from my in-ring focus. I knew it was stupid to let him get to me, but he did. He got under my skin more than anybody ever had before. Turning the shower water off, I grabbed a towel and began drying myself off. Quickly rubbing my head with it, and soaking the excess water from my hair, I then wrapped it around my waist and headed to my locker. Opening it and pulling out my regular clothing, I was quick to dry off, get dressed, pack my shit, and leave. Getting to the parking lot, I noticed some familiar faces standing at my car. Great. I continued to walk, and they noticed me approaching.

"Well, if it isn't the man of the hour" Damon grinned.

I did not need his sarcastic attitude right now.

"I really need to get going" I shot, not even bothering to look at Dro.

Opening the back door on the drivers side, I whipped my bag into the car, and slammed the door. My left hand was quick to grab the handle on the drivers side door, tugging it open and preparing to get in.

"Jeff!" Dro called, making me finally look at him.

"What? I don't have time for another guilt trip of a conversation, or to be talked to by some two-faced asshole" I shot, letting my frustration come through.

"Hey man, we were just going to compliment you on your match tonight and invite you out for some drinks to unwind" Damon offered.

"No thanks. I've got better things to do" I replied.

"Jeff, what is your problem?" Dro questioned.

"As if you don't know. Look, I'm not going to play cool with Damon. I know he hates me, he enjoys rubbing your relationship in my face, and that's fine. But I'm not going to subject myself to that tonight or ever" I responded, making myself clear.

Dro's face was instantly flooded with sadness, but what the fuck did he expect? He knew I despised Damon, and if I subjected myself to being around him, I'd be bound to kill him before the night was over.

"Jeff.." Dro spoke, softly.

"I've gotta go".

Without another word exchanged between us, I got in my car, shutting the door and quickly putting the key in the ignition. Starting the car, I threw it into reverse, pulled out fast, and shifted back to drive. The tires squealed as I hit the gas and sped out of the parking lot and onto the road. I know I was being douchey. Could you honestly blame me? After the words Dro spoke to me, did he truly expect me not to be hurt? He placed the blame on me. That's equal to blaming me for him sticking around and taking the abuse from Damon. I was not about to be held accountable for that. I told him countless times to leave that asshole, but had he listened? No. And there was only so much I could do. I just needed to get to my hotel and sleep this off. Maybe after a few shots, I'd unwind and be able to be at peace enough to sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

*Dro's P.O.V.*

I stood in the parking lot in absolute shock. It was as though I couldn't process Jeff's reaction. And I really couldn't. He had never acted like that, let alone chew Damon out or make it clear what he thought of him. It wasn't as though I thought Jeff gave a shit about Damon, cause I knew he didn't. But he was always civil with him, despite the hatred. I guess I couldn't expect Jeff to stay that way forever, especially after the little spat we got into tonight.

"See why I hate you being around him" Damon broke, breaking my daze. "He's a fucking asshole and he clearly doesn't want you with me".

"Damon, it's not like that.. He's just hurt" I added.

"He's not the only one that'll end up hurt tonight" he threatened.

"Damon... I... I didn't even..."

"Move" he ordered, cutting me off.

But... Damon" I stammered.

"Do I have to fucking make you move?" he swiftly threatened again.

I stood there frozen, like a deer in the headlights. Terrified of the impact that would more than likely be delivered to me tonight. Damon was quick to grab me by my left arm with his right hand, directing me towards the car and tugging on me hard.

"Damon... You're hurting me" I cried.

Pulling me face to face with him, our eyes locked and all I could see was anger.

"You think this is pain?!" he shot as he squeezed my arms even tighter, "then you have no idea what pain is!"

Releasing my right arm, he immediately began tugging me towards the car again. I followed because I knew what would happen if I hadn't.

"Get in the car" he ordered, releasing my left arm and allowing me to walk to the passengers side, as he headed to the drivers side.

I didn't hesitate to open the door and get in the car. He was in one of his bad moods, thanks to Jeff's behavior and attitude. Jeff knew how Damon could get, which really confused me as to why he even said the things he did. Didn't he realize it could turn into Damon freaking out on me? Or did he just not care because I hurt him with the things I said? Damon was quick to get in, start the car and get out of the parking lot as quickly as he could.

"From now on, I want you to stay away from Jeff! Do you understand me? No more speaking to him. No more seeing him. No more going to his stupid events to support him. Nothing! You are officially done with Jeff" Damon spoke, making himself clear.

Too bad it was easier said than done. I couldn't just quit talking to or seeing Jeff. But after tonight's exchange of words, I had a feeling that Jeff may have been done with me. Guess I couldn't blame him either. What I had said to him hurt him. I knew it was wrong and fucked up on so many levels to actually place the blame on Jeff for me ending up with Damon. It was my choice and nobody elses. Maybe if Jeff hadn't broken up with me, I wouldn't be with Damon. But I couldn't know that for sure. Something about Damon drew me to him. He was tall, at six feet to be exact, with shaggy black hair, blue eyes, and he was slightly built muscular wise. Not a lot, but just nicely toned. His features were perfect and I couldn't help but to fall for him. But then there was Jeff. He was tall as well, around six feet, built and in great shape. Shoulder length hair that was buzzed underneath, and always changed colors. His green eyes were captivating. His perfectly shaped nose and kissable lips. He was just beyond gorgeous. To me, he was the most attractive man on this planet. Nobody compared to him. Not even Damon.

"Do you hear me Dro? I want you done with Jeff for good!" he broke, shaking me from my daze.

"Yes... Yes I hear you" I answered.

"Then why the fuck weren't you answering?" he shot.

"I... I was just... thinking I guess" I stuttered, feeling too afraid to even answer.

"Thinking about what?"

Just what I didn't want him to ask. I gritted my teeth, realizing I needed to cover my real thoughts.

"About us and what we should do tonight" I spoke.

"Oh yeah? And what should we do?" he pressured.

Despite what my mind was really focused on, I knew I had to do anything to get out of being beat tonight. I had to make Damon forget about the Jeff situation as best as I could. And the only way I knew how? Sex. It was the ultimate satisfaction for Damon, and I knew it.

"I think tonight calls for a little intimacy" I hinted.

"Yeah? I think so too. I need to release some frustration" he agreed.

But I knew when he was frustrated, the sex was never good or much less pleasurable on my end. He'd be rough. And it really made me regret bringing it up now. Keeping quiet after that, I focused my attention out the passenger side window as I listened to the music that softly played in the background. I didn't even want to go home. I was wishing I had the magical power to just transport or disappear..

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for the delay on updating any of my stories. I am still without a computer, so I rarely get a chance to ever use one. Hoping to update more often if I can.