Status: Completed.

No One Could Save Me but You

Chapter Six.

*Dro's P.O.V.*

Every part of me wanted to die right now. Damon beat and raped me, and now Jeff walked out. I found myself on my knees, crying as Shannon held me, hugging me tight and rubbing his left hand on my back.

"Shhh, calm down Dro" he spoke.

"I can't... I fucked up. Jeff hates me" I cried.

"He doesn't hate you. He just wants you safe, which is back with him" he stated.

"I want to be with him. But Damon scares me" I admitted.

"I'll help you get away from him if that's what you need. But that is all Jeff wants".

I knew he was right, I just had to actually make the move.

"Then, I'm ready..." I spoke, pulling away and locking eyes with Shannon. "I'll get help and leave Damon. Just let me stay here for the night"

He nodded, agreeing.

"Of course you can stay. I'll let you have the bed so you'll be comfortable", he said.

"Thank you, Shannon"

"You're welcome. Go ahead and wash up, lay down, and get comfortable. I'll be right out here on the couch, OK?" he reassured.

"OK".

Getting to our feet, I headed to the bathroom and went ahead with taking a shower. I felt filthy from all that happened with Damon, and I just wanted to wash it all away. The warm water ran over my tiny frame, wetting my red and black hair down as I pushed it back from my face. The warmth felt amazing on my aching body, soothing the muscles that were sore and burning. As I washed my body, I kept thinking of how Jeff was seemingly slipping away from me. With how pissed off he was, I feared what he might do, especially with how set he was on killing Damon. I just prayed that he wouldn't do something he would regret. Once I was clean, I shut the water off, getting out and taking a towel to dry myself off. Wrapping the towel around my waist, I opened the bathroom door, and went into the bedroom. Grabbing my boxers from the floor, I slipped hem on and put the damn towel back in the bathroom. My eyes were heavy, and I felt exhausted. Climbing onto the bed, I got under the covers and rested my head on the pillow. My hair was still damp, but I really didn't care at this point. I just wanted to sleep for days. I never wanted to go back to Damon.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

*Jeff's P.O.V.*

Sitting in my car across the street from a certain house, I eyed the surroundings and realized his car was in the driveway. Opening the drivers side door, I climbed out and headed up to the house, going directly to the door and knocking. Waiting as patiently as I could, the door opened seconds later and there he stood.

"Jeff. What are you doing here?" Damon questioned.

"I came to see you. I think it's time we had a little talk" I spoke.

He moved aside, letting me walk in, and as soon as the door was closed, I was quick to grab him and slam his back against the door.

"Whoa man, what's the deal?" he questioned, stunned.

"As if you don't fucking know!" I shot. "I'm making this clear to you right now. If you ever lay a hand on Leandro again, I swear man, you're dead".

"Hey... I didn't do shit to him" he lied.

"Bullshit! I know how you treat him, and I heard about tonight" I snapped.

"What, did Leandro tell you himself?" he asked.

"Maybe he did, and maybe he didn't. Either way, you hurt him again, I'll make sure you disappear motherfucker. Dro deserves better, and he sure as hell won't have it with you. So let him fucking go" I ordered.

"Last I checked, it was just as much his choice to be with me. And he made his choice" he responded.

"Yeah? Well last I heard, he's fucking done with you. And he should be".

"Do you think I really care whether or not he stays or goes? He's just a cheap fuck"

That did it. Holding him with my left hand, I balled up my right one into a fist and began punching him in the face.

"Don't you ever talk about him like that again!" I yelled, as I hit him over and over.

Stopping myself from making contact a sixth time, I looked at him as he stared at me. His mouth was bloodied, and it made me think of Dro. I was being just as low as Damon right now, and it sickened me. Putting my right arm down at my side, I unclenched my first and released my left hand from his shirt.

"What the fuck..." he choked, as he wiped his mouth.

Blood covered his fingers, and I backed away from him.

"Just... Don't ever touch Dro again. You've been warned" I stated.

Pushing him out of the way, I opened the door and quickly left. That was not like me. Yes, Damon pissed me off, no doubts about it, but I was not a violent person. Sure, wrestling was my profession, but that was scripted and not real. I had gone crazy over Dro. I probably would have killed Damon if I hadn't stopped. Hearing him even referring to Dro as a 'cheap fuck' just pissed me off. Dro was not a cheap fuck, and he deserved so much better.

"You better not come back around here, Jeffrey!" Damon shouted from behind me as I walked for my car.

Stopping in my tracks, I turned around and eyed him as he stood there.

"No, you better not show your face around me ever again if you know what's good for you. 'Cause believe me, next time, you might not get off so easy" I threatened.

After those words, I went to my car, opening the door, and getting in after. Shutting the door, I strapped myself in and started the car up, immediately shifting to drive and leaving Damon behind. I knew violence was wrong and wouldn't solve a damn thing, yet I was foolish enough to hit him. I fed into his words about Leandro, and he got the best of me. Damon got that rise out of me, just as I'm sure he knew he would. I was just so tired of him hitting Leandro with no consequences for it. He deserved to be in jail. He deserved an ass beating. He deserved the worst. But I knew I couldn't be the one to do it. I would only get myself in trouble, and I certainly didn't want that. Trying to keep my focus on the road, I drove directly back to the hotel, and decided it was best to go to bed before I made another bad mistake. Arriving at the hotel, I parked, shut off the car, unbuckled and got out. Shutting the door and locking it, I headed into the hotel, going to the elevator and going straight to my floor. Walking down the hallway once on my floor, I kept thinking about Leandro. How hurt he looked tonight. How much I probably hurt him. I felt awful. Part of me wanted to go apologize. The other part of me was scared to. Unlocking the door to my room, I went in and shut it behind me, making sure it was locked after.

Tossing my car keys and the room key down on the table, I slipped my shoes off and headed to the bed. Pulling my phone out of my pants pocket, I put it on the nightstand, and collapsed to the bed. Unbuttoning my jeans, I worked them off and let them fall to the floor as I laid there, staring at the ceiling. I really needed to sleep. It was after one in the morning now, and I was beat. Reaching over to the lamp, I shut it off and got under the covers. I needed to stop focusing on what happened tonight, or it would drive me crazy. I couldn't deny that I was afraid that Dro would go back to Damon, and due to my actions, Damon would do worse to Dro. I just had to hope and pray that Dro wouldn't let that happen. Sighing, I turned onto my left side, closing my eyes and preparing to drift off.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♠ ♠ ♠
Short update. Promise more later. :)