Status: Completed.

No One Could Save Me but You

Chapter Eight.

*Jeff's P.O.V.*

Here I was, pushing my cock into Leandro, and it all felt right. More than right. It felt perfect. Staring into his striking eyes as I pushed in, removing my left hand from my cock and placing it on the mattress so my arms were at opposite sides of Dro's, holding me up. This was the moment I had been longing for for over a year now. I missed everything about him. His touch. His kiss. His flesh. The way he tasted. The way he smelled. The way he felt against my body. The way it felt to be inside him. Just everything. And now I had him here with me, and I prayed it was forever. Pushing deeper and deeper, getting myself almost fully inside him, a moan escaped both of our mouths in unison.

"Fuck" he moaned.

"Leandro" I moaned in return.

Our eyes were locked on one another as I pulled back and thrust myself back in deeper. His hands came up, grasping my sides near my ribcage, as he dug his black painted nails into my skin. As I pulled back, thrusting back in, his head pushed back against the pillow as he closed his eyes and moaned a little louder than the last time. Staying on my knees, I continued sliding in him, back and forth, slow at first and working my way up to a faster pace. I wanted to be sure that he was comfortable before I proceeded with how fast I was going. His moans kept increasing with every push, the deeper I got in him.

"Fuck... Jeff.." he moaned, licking his lips after and opening his eyes again as he looked at me.

I could see in his eyes that he was in pure ecstasy. That glow and sparkle that had disappeared from his eyes since being with Damon, was restored since being with me. It made me realize that my Leandro was back. He was back to his old self, and it made me thrilled in so many ways.

"I'm not hurting you, am I?" I asked, slowly pushing into him again.

"No... You're perfect... Keep going" he reassured, digging his nails into me again.

With those words, I began to increase my pace, going a little harder and faster inside of him. It felt so amazing being inside him. Constant moans and pants escaped through our lips as my pace increased, all the way to the point where I was slamming into him. My groin region and hips were slamming so hard against his ass, I could hear the smack of our flesh hitting together.

"Mmm...fuck... fuck, Jeff" he groaned, bringing his hands around and pressing them, palms down, against my chest, pushing hard on me.

Lifting my hands from the mattress, I rose up to my knees as he began to raise up as well. My hands gripped his waist as his arms wrapped around my neck, causing me to lift him up and keep him on my cock. Carefully, I forced myself down onto my ass, leaning back and putting my legs stretched out on the bed as Dro unwrapped his legs from my waist and straddled me on his knees. My arms wrapped around his waist as he immediately began bouncing up and down on my shaft. His hands gripped my shoulders as he leaned back, and I held him tightly as he continued riding me. His right hand came up, gripping my messy dark locks as he tugged softly, thrusting his head back and moaning real loud, signaling I was hitting his sweet spot.

"Yes!.. Fuck... that's it Jeff" he moaned, riding a little faster.

He leaned forward, pressing his lips to mine as we moaned in unison as he moved up and down, faster. My right hand left his waist, coming between us and gripping his cock, and pumping on it frantically. The moans increased as he broke the lip lock, moaning out loudly, almost in a scream, as I did too. I could feel his rectum tighten slightly around my cock. His body began to tremble, as he then erupted in my hand, his cum spurting out against my flesh and against my stomach. Another moan vibrated through him upon his ejaculation, and as he slammed down on me once again, I felt myself explode deep into him. A moan, and slight gasp, escaped my lips as I let loose in him and he knew it was over. Stopping his motions, he rested on my body, leaving me inside him as he once more kissed my lips. Pulling back, we locked eyes as my hands became placed on his face, touching the back of his head and gripping his hot red locks of hair. There was sweat on his forehead, and I could feel the sweat that formed on my body and face as well. His grip lessened on my hair, releasing it and leaving both hands on my shoulders again.

"I've missed you so much, Jeff" he panted, working on catching his breath again.

My chest was rising and falling quickly as I worked to regain my normal breathing again as well.

"I've always missed you" he added, looking into my eyes.

"Same here.. Always. There was never a day that went by that I didn't regret letting you go" I confessed.

"I always regretted not fighting to change your mind and stay with you" he admitted.

Leaning forward, I planted a kiss on him now, and broke it after a few seconds.

"We're together now... And nothing will change this now" I spoke.

"I know. And I'll be with you always when I move to North Carolina with you" he agreed.

"Your whole life is here though. Your band, your job... Are you sure you want to make that transition? I don't want to take you from all of that" I acknowledged.

"My band will always be here, and I can travel for that. But my life is with you, Jeff. It always has been" he stated, smiling at me.

I smiled at his words, knowing he truly meant them.

"And my life is with you, and wherever you choose to be" I agreed.

"That's with you".

He gave me another kiss, quickly and then backed away.

"Come on, let's get cleaned up and then sleep" he suggested as he rose up and off me, letting my cock slip out of him.

Releasing our grips on one another, he got off me and swiftly off the bed, heading towards the bathroom. Looking down at the mess on my stomach, I proceeded to wipe some of the mess off with my right hand. The shower water began running and that was my cue to get off the bed and follow him into there. Getting my body off the bed and rising to my feet, I walked to the bathroom to find him already in there. It all felt beyond right tonight. He was back in my arms, and I prayed that it would never change.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

*Dro's P.O.V.*

Jeff joined me in the shower as we both cleansed our bodies and prepared for bed. I knew that in the morning, it would be a long day of collecting my belongings from my former home, and leaving with Jeff after to rebuild my life in a new place. Getting out of the shower, we dried off, and slipped our underwear back on after. Climbing into the bed, I cuddled into Jeff, just the way I had used to when we were together and it felt amazing. It was as if my body fit so perfectly with every curve of his. Like pieces of a puzzle.

"Will you protect me tomorrow?" I questioned.

"Against Damon? Of course. He'll be a dead man if he even attempts to touch you" he reassured, squeezing me closer to him. "And I think it would be in our best interest to report him, or get a restraining order against him for both of us"

I knew he was right. It was the best thing to do. I wanted to make sure Damon would never affect my life again.

"Definitely. I'll make sure we get the restraining order right away" I agreed.

"Good. Let's get some sleep and focus on this when we get up" he suggested.

"Alright. Goodnight" I spoke.

"Goodnight. I love you" he whispered.

"I love you, too" I softly spoke, smiling against him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♠ ♠ ♠
Almost the end!