You Finally Found Him, But Why Won't You Go and Get Help?

You want to WHAT!

Gerard and Aaron spent most of their time either at the pond, in Aaron's room, or in the dream portal.
The portal caused a lot of changes to Gerard:
He was able to see a lot of the hiddens* in Aaron's home,
He could hear the small little songs that the plants sang,
And he felt a little strange when he slept...like his skin was hardening.

One night, when Aaron and Gerard were dreaming together in her portal, Aaron began the change of Gerard's life.

"Gerard?" Aaron said, almost singing it.
"Hmm?" Gerard replied.
"Do you want to join us?" Aaron asked, a smile begining to beam across her face.
"What do you mean?" Gerard puzzled.

Aaron's wings fluttered, the small dust particles upon them strewn throughout the room.
"Oh, you mean..." Gerard said, more to himself than to Aaron.
"Yes. I've talked to Sonya. She says I can do it, but only if you're truely ready. So, do you?" Aaron asked, again.
"I...uh...well...*deep breath and smile*...yes." Gerard finally said.
"Really!" Aaron lightened her aora.
"Yeh, sure. Why not?" Gerard smiled even more.

So, Aaron began to prepare for Gerard's transformation*. She wanted to make sure she followed precisely what her ancestors did. You see, a moth fairy can choose a mate; one mate. If they fall in love, it's forever. This also happens to the mortal, if their love is so. While Gerard and Aaron do love each other, the transformation can be reather excrutiating.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Hiddens- Small little home keepers, invisible to any mortal's naked eye.

*Gerard's Transformation- This is when Aaron will change Gerard's mortal being and make him a part of Aaron's kind.