‹ Prequel: Dark Blood
Status: Currently on Hold

Heritage of Darkness

Cooking with the Kids

Thomas' POV

The week has passed and now it's the weekend, which means family time as Matt, I mean Dad, put it. However, I have no idea what that means... I'm just happy to be here. I smirked as I looked around my new room. It was huge... like mega huge and Axel's right next door. I sighed... he's just so cute. I pushed the cover as I got up and grabbed my clothes. Jimmy thinks I should learn to master my powers but luckily Brian and Zacky said I should settle in first and Dad and Mom agree... ah it's so weird. I walked into the on-suit bathroom, showered then got dressed. I yawned as I walked out.

“Mornin' Tom,” Axel's husky voice said. I blinked and blushed as I saw him leaning against the wall. He laughed. “You coming for some breakfast... Zacky's cooking and I heard he's the best,”

“Hmm...” I replied, following him downstairs. I breathed in the smell. “Is that pancakes?”

“Yep,” Axel replied, as we walked into the kitchen. “Mornin' Zee, mornin' Nate,”

“Nate?” I questioned.

“It's what I call him,” Axel smiled, as Zacky plated up the pancakes. “Hey, Zee-chan?”

“Zee-chan?” Zacky questioned.

“Yeah... don't you like it?” Axel asked, giving Zacky the most cutest look ever.

“Just call me Zee, Zack, Zacky or Vee,” Zacky smiled, as he placed a plate in front of me.

“Ok, ok,” Axel pouted. “Where is everyone else?”

A thoughtful look came over Zacky's face.

“Well, Bri's still asleep but I don't know where the others are,” He smiled, handing a plate to Axel then to Pounce, who was half asleep and purring. I thought the purring was weird at first but I realize he can't help it. The door opened and Scar, Aya and Connor came in. “Morning,”

“I hate mornings,” Scar groaned, as she sat down and put her head in her arms.

“Mornin' uncle Zee,” Aya chirped, smiling as Connor yawned.

“Hey, Vengeance,” Nathaniel looked up from his pancakes. Zacky looked worried. “How's comes you don't go to school?”

“Because I'm technically 34 years old,” Zacky replied, crossing his arms and smiling.

“I'm several hundred years old and I have to go to school!” Pounce growled.

“He has a point, Zee,” Matt said, as he came in.

“Hey!” Zacky puffed. “I'm not going through high school again,”

“Yeah but people are going starting asking questions at some time,” Jimmy replied, as he just appeared. “Whoo! It worked! In your face! Bitches!”

“Plus we can keep an eye on these load,” Matt replied, as Zacky huffed.

“Well, the jocks are been dicks toward Axel and Pounce,” Aya mumbled as Connor hugged her. “Aaaannnd I'd love to go to school with you guys... what do you think, Scar? Scar?”

Scar, however, was asleep on the table. Pounce placed a blanket round her then turned to us.

“I think it would be cool,” He grinned, as I nodded.

“We'll discuss it later,” Jimmy said. “Now... where are my pancakes, bitch?!”

~Time Lapse~

Zacky’s POV


Me and Brian were sat watching as Scar, Aya and Connor showed our new family members how to use an oven. Thomas caught on wickedly as did Axel but Pounce was another story. He just couldn’t get to grips with the oven. He screamed when it lit and called it ‘Voodoo’ then he started swearing at it when he accidentally burnt his tail. He was currently sat in the corner hugging his tail.

“Hey, Pounce,” Brian grinned. “What would you do if someone at school saw your tail?”

“Bite them,” He grinned, showing two little cute fangs. Brian laughed. “But normally I hid it but I prefer having it out and the ears too… they look cute,”

“How old were you when you died?” I asked, leaning on Brian’s shoulder.

“He was 17 when he died,” Axel replied, as he mixed the butter and the sugar together. “Hey, Scar can you get me so flour?”

“Sure thing,” Scar grinned, before reaching into the cupboard to grab the flour as Aya grabbed the eggs.

“How do you know?” I asked.

“I collect his soul and body,” Axel grinned.

“Yep! We’ve been friends ever since,” Pounce giggled.

“Hey, who collected you guys?” Axel asked.

“Lu came for us,” Jimmy said, grinned as he got a whistle from Axel. “Hey! Don’t go for… that,”

Aya and Scar both laughed as they were now covered in flour. I shook my head as Brian smirked.

“Honestly! You two!” Jimmy gasped; overdramatically as Scar dusted the flour of her while Aya just continued laughing. I smirked as Scar passed Axel some of the flour then she started to make ice cream as Matt and Frankie came in.

“Well, isn’t this fun?” Matt smiled as Thomas walked over to him and hugged him. “Oh, we’re ordered some new furniture for you,”

“Cool,” Thomas smiled as Axel finished off the cake by putting it in the oven.

“Well, that should be done in about half an hour,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, this is really just a filler so hope you guys like :) Anyway, enjoy and comment.