‹ Prequel: Dark Blood
Status: Currently on Hold

Heritage of Darkness

The Séance and the Resurrection

“Right, we're gonna contact the spirits of Avenged Sevenfold,” Mary, the girl with the blonde hair, smirked, as Lily and Cody set up the Ouija board. It was made up of letter of the alphabet and the words of Yes and no. All five of the kids sat in a circle and placed their fingers on the pointer. “Alright, ready,”

“Yep,” Lily smirked.

“Definitely,” Cody grinned.

“I don't wanna do this,” Jackie gasped as fear lit up her chubby face but Gregg remained silent and just placed his finger on the pointer. “Greg! Don't do that!”

“Let's just get this over and done with,” He muttered. He wanted to get out there and sell those guns. Which pawnbroker should he go to? Maybe he should sell them to a museum?

“Ok, are they any spirits in the room?” Mary asked. Nothing.

“See there's nothing,” Jackie gasped.

“Shut up!” Mary flickered her hair and breathed in. “M. Shadows of Avenged Sevenfold... if you are here... give us a sign!”

Nothing. Mary gasped as she was starting to felt like an idiot... and no one, not even the ghost of an psycho, makes her feel like that.

“M fucking Shadows.... you better answer to me and do my bidding!” She screamed.

“You're bidding?!” Greg asked. “What do you mean?”

“I want to be rich! And what better way then to use the ghost of the leader of the most notorious gang to get me money?” She smirked.

“But you are rich,” Lily replied.

“Not rich enough!” Mary gasped, flicking her hair again. There was a sudden noise as someone bit into an apple. All five of them spun around to see a boy about their age sat on top of the burnt out cabinet eating an apple.

“So you want to be rich, eh?” He asked. His accent was clearly Californian but none of them recognize him from school and it was quite obvious this boy would stand out... with his pale skin, blazing green eyes, snake bitten lips and raven colored hair. He had a unique dress sense... black skinny jeans, a Jack Daniels top, fingerless gloves and converse shoes. He threw the apple and jumped down before walking over to the shocked group. He circled them like they were prey then knelt down to look at the Ouija board. He smirked then straighten up. “You do know that they don't work right?”

“How would you know?” Mary gasped, rudely. “And who are you anyway?”

“Me? I'm Zacky,” He smirked. Greg slowly reached for the guns as he didn't trust this boy. There was something about him that scared him. His fingers slid for the gun but they weren't there. “Oh... looking for something?”

“How?” Greg gasped, as Zacky held out the twin guns while tutting.

“Naughty,” He smirked, as he opened them. “Oh, dear not even loaded,”

He shut them and smirked.

“So what brings you nice little teenagers to Deathbat Manor?” He smiled sweetly.

“I didn't want to be here!” Jackie gasped. Zacky looked her up and down then muttered something that none of them heard.

“Same here,” Greg replied, taking a step forward. “Give me those gun, Zack,”

“Or what?” Zacky mocked.

“Or I'll knock you teeth out,” Cody growled.

“Oh... a jock... how lovely,” Zacky spat. “You know what's funny though?”

“What?” They all replied.

“I don't have the guns anymore,” He smiled sweetly. Cody stepped forward.

“Stop been a dick!” He growled. “Tell us how to contact the spirit of M. Shadows, leader of Avenged Sevenfold?”

Zacky, however started to laughed. Everyone blinked as he laughed harder.

“I'm sorry,” He said, straightening up. “But you have been wrongly informed,”

“What?” Mary gasped.

“It wasn't M. Shadows who was in charge of Avenged,” Zacky replied, moving his hair. Greg gasped as he saw the Deathbat necklace... only the rebels wore them. “It was the Rev, who was the leader,”

“How would you know?” Mary spat. “That was seventeen years ago and no one survived to tell other wise,”

“Mary, guys, he's a rebel,” Greg gasped. They all looked at Zacky, who was studying his nails.

“You know I'm really the least of your worries right now,” Zacky smirked, as his eyes changed to a brilliant red color. Greg just stared at the strange boy who had a wicked smirk on his face. “It's him you should be worried about,”

They turned round but no one was there. There was a giggle then they turned back round and saw Zacky had been joined by a second boy, who had held of the guns. Greg puffed and walked over to them.

“He's cocky one,” Zacky whispered to the other boy, who smirked.

“Give me back those guns!” He replied.

“Hmm... let me think... no!” The second boy smirked, as his purple eyes danced with wickedness and mischief. “I think he should dance,”

“Yeah,” Zacky smiled, as the second boy started firing at the boy's feet. Greg jumped as he dodged each bullet then smirked as the psycho stopped. “He was even trying,”

“Vengeance! Synyster! Stop playing!” A voice boomed, as a freakishly tall dude walked in followed by two other boys. That's when Greg and the others remembered. Avenged Sevenfold had been their age... but they died didn't they? Cody pulled out his gun and aimed it at the two boys. He pulled the trigger.

“Hey... you could have killed someone,” The psycho smirked as the bullets popped out of his body.

“Didn't anyone ever teach that you can't kill what's already dead?” Zacky replied, rolling his eyes. Cody started screamed as a black ink took over his body. The girls screamed then there was a gunshot and Greg fell to the floor dead. Skeletons burst out of the floor and dragged him down belong as Lily was covered in shadows. She screamed as she was dragged down... leaving Jackie and Mary. Jackie burst into black flames and screamed as she burnt. Her ashes fell to the ground and sank as the small boy smirked. Mary backed away.

“I'm s-sure we could work something out...” She gasped, as the tall lanky boy smirked the most wicked grin. There was a huge bark. “I'll sleep with you... all of you... you can do what you want! Please!”

“I would, honey but one little problem with that,” Jimmy smirked. “We're all gay,”

“What?!” She gasped, before screaming as the huge three headed dog burst through. Jimmy looked around.

“Brian... you seriously fucked up this place,” He sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Scar here and we have the Séance. *Yawns* Damn Im tired...