Sequel: Wish You Were Here.

Band on the Run.

Hyacinth House.

A few months later...

Finally, it was summer break and in less than a week, Nicole and I were heading to Ontario in Canada. We would be staying the summer at my aunt's house, which is a big summer bungalow. I couldn't wait, since she lived right near the beach and she had a pool, a entertainment room, a huge bathroom, with a big hot tub kind of tubs.

Not only that, but I missed Canada so much. All the smells of the foods, the people's dialect, the way they were so kind to each other.

Nicole and I were walking to my house, since tonight we'd be heading the the fair with our boyfriends. Yeah, I was going out with Syd. I knew I would miss him dearly for a whole three weeks away in another country. I promised to send him postcards.

Nicole and I were getting ready, when she pulled out two small tablets. I looked at her, wondering what they were.

"Ever hear about LSD?" She asks, putting her hair up in a tight, messy bun. I shook my head, feeling quite naive.
"Well, apparently it's somewhat like mushrooms, only stronger and you see more crazy things! I have enough for us and the guys...I was wondering if we should do some tonight and pretend we went to the fair. Our parents won't know anything."

I thought back to a couple months where my dad freaked at me for smoking weed...I felt somewhat guilty and finally, said yes. We would head to Nicole's, since her mom has left for a few weeks now. I felt sad that Nicole had no one to depend on, so I invited her here a lot.

I packed a few things in my hemp tote bag and also brought over some food. Somehow, I thought we weren't going to eat while taking that drug.

After that, we walked to Nicole's and Nicole called up Roger, who called up Syd. Now we were waiting for them to arrive. I put my stuff in Nicole's room. We decided to take the mattress from her bed and put it on the floor, so we could all lay on it.

I plugged in my lava lamp and let it warm up a bit...

I wondered how tonight would end up.