Sequel: Wish You Were Here.

Band on the Run.

Hold Me Tight.

When Roger ran out of the room, I knew that he needed that time alone, 'cause he was gonna have a bad trip if he didn't just snap out of it. Syd and I were enjoying this so much...but I couldn't believe I was already doing this at 14. I promised myself I wouldn't do it again until I was older.

Then suddenly, a huge wave of colors flew into the room and I watched in awe as it enveloped Syd and I. We began dancing all around the colors, letting them touch us all over and letting them hold us close.

The next morning

I woke up asking myself what had happened last night. Nicole and Roger were laying on the floor; she was awake stroking his hair. Syd was half on the mattress, half off. I was laying next to him, curled up in a ball.

"Wanna get up and make breakfast?" I asked Nicole. She nodded and we both got up to start making food.

"Can you promise we'll never do that again until we're older?" I asked her.
"I was thinking the same thing. I don't think any of us were ready for that..."She sighed.
"Is Roger alright?"
"Yeah, he really freaked out, but later on, when you and Syd were too busy making out, he came back and tripped out with me."

That's when it hit me. Nicole and I were heading for Canada in less than 24 hours. I couldn't believe it. I wouldn't be seeing Syd for a whole three weeks...