Sequel: Wish You Were Here.

Band on the Run.

I Want To Tell You.

July 7th, 1960.

Dear Syd,

I miss you unbelievably. Canada is perfect just how I remembered it. I want you to come here with me sometime real soon. I'll be home by the end of summer. I can't wait to kiss you once more. I dream about you a lot.

Nicole misses Roger a lot...hate to say it, but I miss ol' Roggie, myself.

But I miss you more. I've never felt so much love in my life. I've never had anyone love me as much as you do. I'm hoping we stay together for a very long time...

With love,
Cheryl.

July 22nd, 1960.

Dear Syd,

Nicole and I just went to a small cafe down the street and had your much favorite, poutine. I'll be sure to bring home some fresh ingredients to make it for you. I hope you and Roger are enjoying your summer.

Nicole and I sure are. We've never had this much fun. Only a month away and I'll be home. Can you wait that long?

With love,
Cheryl.

August 4th, 1960.

Dear Syd,

I'll be home in a matter of two weeks. I can't wait to see you. I'm hoping you'll be at the airport when I get there. I've bought so many things for you and Roger to look at and be so amazed by my Canadian culture. I hope you still love me as much I love you...

With love,
Cheryl.

August 23rd, 1960.

Dear Syd,

By the time you read this, I'll probably already be home and in your arms. I love you so much and I can't wait to see you. I'm getting up extra early so that we can take the early plane home. I really just can't wait to see you. I've never wanted to be somewhere now other than in the UK.

See you soon,
Cheryl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Postcards from Cheryl to Syd...