Sequel: Wish You Were Here.

Band on the Run.

Time Travelling Blues.

Syd and I stayed strong for my last year of high school. I got a job at the pharmacy not far from my house. I finally decided to head to Paris as soon as I graduated. Which was in a week, mind you.

Syd was ecstatic that I was going to pursue something I truly loved, Roger kept telling him I was going to pull a 'Nicole' on him. Roger was awfully moody. I was really glad he was leaving soon.

Speaking of Nicole, she met a really hot guy in college, apparently. I bet she's hitting up all the wild parties and all that. I felt so jealous being stuck here in Cambridge.

My mom and dad were really proud of me for choosing Le Cordon Bleu Paris Culinary Arts school. I didn't really care. I wanted to cook. That, music, drugs and being with my friends was the most important thing in the world to me.

I was truly blue to leave the UK behind and all its glory. Another country I would miss dearly.

A week later...

I sat on the brand new Harley Davidson my dad had just bought me and wondered if I would be cruising the streets of Paris on this. What would the people down there think of me? I would be boarding my plane tomorrow, all my possessions were sent there a week ago. Except my bike. That would be sent in a weeks time.

My mom and I had been practicing our French all month. I couldn't believe I was actually going to Paris. I wouldn't be speaking English as often as I did here. I would be eating a whole different type of cuisine. Different culture, different people.

Different friends...