Sequel: Wish You Were Here.

Band on the Run.

Secret

The more I was around Roger the more I missed him, I never thought after all this time I would still miss him. I mean he was so moody and pompous, and now I was with someone who was the exact opposite and that's what I thought I wanted. Now it seems I can't even make up my fucking mind.

Syd wasn't high as a kite tonight so I tried to be happy and enjoy his sobriety with my friends, my best friends. Cheryl I could tell picked up on it and I wondered if we were going to end up having another one of our deep conversations in the bathroom. I didn't feel much like talking about it but Cheryl was really good at getting me to talk to her, most of the time making me reveal my darkest of secrets like being 21 and still being a virgin which is sad...Really sad.

We sat down in the pub and everybody ordered their drinks, by that I mean we all told David what we wanted and sending him up to the bar to get them for us. We were to impatient to wait on a waitress.

Syd and Nick started talking about random stuff while Roger sat silently in the corner and stared at me. I found myself rambling on and on to Cheryl about everything that came in mind to keep from doing something crazy, or should I say crazier.

I was rambling on about how David had begged me to have sex with him a couple days before and Roger storms off again. This time I follow him. He walks down the street, totally ignoring me calling his name. I groaned, "Roger please answer me! What's wrong? Please just fucking talk to me!"

He turned around and his eyes were angry, "What is there to talk about?"

"Okay then we have you been acting like a three year old ever since you and Syd came to London? I'm not a dumbass, I know you Roger! Just tell me what is wrong with you." I halfway begged.

"Why in the hell are you with David?" He leaned against the wall, his eyes lowered to the ground, "Why'd you have to move on?"

"What the fuck did you expect me to do? Just be alone and wait on you to decide that you want to be with me?"

"Uh...Yeah!"

I shake my head, "You're such an asshole." I whisper, my holding my head in my hands.

"No I'm not, I just miss you like crazy."

I didn't say anything, I didn't have to. Somehow he already knew, he wrapped his arms around my waist and kisses my forehead. I knew we would work it out, "I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too Roggie."