Sequel: Wish You Were Here.

Band on the Run.

Baby Lemonade.

The way I felt on mushrooms was amazing. Especially with David. I had no idea where Syd, Rick or Nick were, but being here with David was amazing. I felt that we had a really great connection and I felt like he was my best friend...

But something inside me told me I loved him. That I wanted to crawl into his skin and never come out. Our souls needed to mingle. We needed to be together.

Finally, Roger and Nicole were talking and I looked over at David. He giggled slightly, before brushing a piece of his hair behind his ear.

"Cheryl, look...look at the lights. They spell my name and yours." He pointed to nothing in particular, but somehow, I could see it too.
"David...kiss me. Please."

And just like that, I found myself in his arms, kissing him with all the passion in my body. I felt a bigger, stronger connection with him than I ever had with Syd. I didn't want to be with Syd anymore. I wanted to fall in deep love with David.

Roger and Nicole went inside, but I didn't pay any attention to this. I began touching and groping David as he did the same to me. I felt to so great right now. My life was almost complete.

"Run away with me." I whispered, hoping he would understand.

But he didn't. He stopped everything and came to his senses.

"What am I doing? You're my best friend's woman. I can't do this to Syd." He frowned and held me close for one last moment, and let me go.

I felt an amazing sadness that nothing else in the world could bring me back to happiness. I was nothing without David. I felt empty and horrible. I wanted to die.

We walked in on Roger and Nicole making love for the first time and my trip took a nosedive into nothingness. I felt like I was in an abyss of darkness. I just ran upstairs and went into the room I shared with Syd.

I began crying intensively, tears running down my face like rivers and lakes. I couldn't believe David didn't want me. I knew for sure we were meant to be...

But I guess I was wrong. I was wrong, so wrong.