Sequel: Wish You Were Here.

Band on the Run.

Comfortably Numb.

"C'mon Nicole! Tell him! I know you're pregnant, your mom knows, I bet even all the guys know! Just let him know. It's not gonna hurt you." I said, letting David run his fingers through my hair as I spoke on the phone with Nicole.

"I'm just...well...scared. I don't know what he's gonna think of me." She muttered quietly.
"Well, hot damn! If you don't tell him, sooner or later he'll find out and he's gonna be pissed off that you didn't tell him!"

"You're right. I'll tell him..." After that, we said our good byes and hung up.

David was in the porch, strumming his guitar and humming a tune that I didn't recognize. I truly enjoyed it though. It made me want to pull out a notebook and write. Write lyrics, or maybe a poem.

I decided to go with his song and see if anything would fit. But to my disappointment, I couldn't think of anything that would truly fit. I just wished that the guys band would work out. They were working so hard on making it and getting a record deal.

I hoped for sure that they would get one.

As David went on to sing the song he was singing, and I absolutely was marvelled by it.

What I didn't know was, that song would end up being one of the best songs of history, one of the best songs in my heart.

That song was...

Comfortably Numb.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so like, he probably only wrote the song WAY later on. But, I figured I'd mention it. It's such a wonderful song and maybe, just maybe, it would fit in with the picture <3