Sequel: Wish You Were Here.

Band on the Run.

Gift Shop.

I looked at Nicole sadly, realizing really where we were. The place where we used to do illegal drugs, smoke weed, sleep in tents and fall in love.

But also, the place where I...I buried my coat hanger aborted baby. Nicole had left me in the bathroom for several hours that day...so I could do it myself. Afterwards, we went to bury it in this field. No one knew of it, except Nicole and I.

Now that I look at her, I realize she may be making a mistake marrying Roger. But, I know for a fact, they both dearly love each other.

A smile spreads on my face and relief washes over Nicole.

"You aren't doing such a mistake. You may think so, but you want this, don't you? Roger loves you; he'd do anything for you. I can promise you that much." I let my hand fall onto her shoulder, rubbing her back a bit.

I walked over to the little lump of dirt that was my unborn child's grave. Tears fell from my eyes silently as I remembered the day.

I wondered how Syd was coping. How he was doing. Was he alright? I wondered if he was going to continue with the band. I was just so sad to be in this place.

Nicole walked up to me and asked if I wanted to go inside.

"You and I both need to eat. I'll go cook lunch." I told her, letting her know that I would cook.

David smiled at me and kissed me softly when we met each other on the porch. Roger and Nicole's mother were in the sunroom, talking and smoking a joint. I asked for a puff, took one and began cooking the biggest feast I have ever made in a long while.