Sequel: Wish You Were Here.

Band on the Run.

Scared.

I watched Nicole's face contorted into despair as he mother told her she had lost her child. I felt a very ugly feeling inside me. I felt like...this just wasn't fair.

Nicole began crying, as Roger held onto her and soothed her the best he could. The room felt sad and out of energy. I decided to head out of the room and go get some fresh air. The world was spinning.

Poor Nicole. She really didn't deserve this.

I wondered back to the day...the day I aborted my child.

Syd had known about it a few weeks after. David had no clue. Roger was probably aware now.

David always asked, after we had made love, about the scars on my stomach. I always told him a lie. A stupid lie. It was my dirty secret. I wanted to let him know. He deserved to know.

I walk back into the hospital room that Nicole was in. She seemed more energetic and happier. I knew that deep down inside she was devastated, but Nicole was really a strong person. She's always been that way.

"...So, Nicole. Are you hungry?" I asked.
"Yeah...A little." Nicole replied.

David and I decided to go down to the cafeteria and let Nicole and Roger have some alone time.

When we got there, I sat down for a bit and David went to get us some water. I thought of all the days that Nicole and I had spent shopping for baby stuff. How we spent a lot of time just thinking of having another addition to the Pink Floyd family.

Now, it's all over...