Sequel: Wish You Were Here.

Band on the Run.

Hey You.

I was basically tearing up my hair just thinking about Nicole running away. I had only heard of this chick, Melanie, once. I didn't like the idea of that. I'm not against lesbians or bisexuals...

Melanie just seemed like a threat to our friendship. I didn't want Nicole to stop being my friend, because I had nobody else to relate and talk to. Everyone else just didn't quite understand me. I felt so stressed knowing that Nicole was gone.

I felt like a failure as a friend also...

I knew it was a mistake coming back. I really should have stayed away from everyone. It seemed that everything I loved was falling apart.

That night, I decided to buy tickets to Paris. I wanted to escape from all this. I never thought I would lose Nicole forever.

Early the next morning, I had to head to Paris. I would have gotten away with it, if David hadn't realized it. We argued, cried, made love.

I promised to stay. I didn't want to leave. Nicole would turn up soon enough. She loved Roger and she couldn't live without him! Plus, she is my best friend! She would never ditch me.

Or would she?

I doubted the thought all day. As we went over to my cafe, I thought about Nicole and Melanie. What were they doing? Where did they go? Is Nicole safe? Does she miss me as much as I miss her?

I bet she was having lots of fun. I felt sickened.

What ever happened to...

Together we stand, Divided we fall.