Sequel: Wish You Were Here.

Band on the Run.

You're Lost Little Girl.

Somewhere in Canada...

The air was hot, with the occasional wisp of breeze. I was sitting on my parents porch, lighting a joint. I felt at peace.

David was at my side, looking at me lovingly and with care. Ever since Nicole left, I was a mess...

David was there the whole time. He helped me through it all. I finally got over. Nicole sent so many letters, but I always ignored them. How could she just leave me like that? I thought we were best friends. I've been her best friend so many years.

Fuck, that really pissed me off!

Roger...

Dear sweet Roger, has gone home. He rejected my proposal of coming to Canada for a couple months. Just to get his mind off things.

Roger said something about a tour in Southern Europe, in Italy. To go see the partially buried city of Pompeii. I told him that I needed a couple months break, and that when I was ready, I would go with the band and help out. I would help with anything they needed.

David said that he would also love to go to Italy. The whole band agreed on it, and during the fall, we would go to Italy and check out the ruins.

Without Nicole, this would be weird. I missed her, but I was angry at her. She was selfish to do something like that.

With the sun shining down on me that hot, July morning...

...Well, I felt a little lost.