Sequel: Wish You Were Here.

Band on the Run.

World Wide Suicide

When I went back to our hotel Melanie had my stuff thrown out in the hallway with a note simply stating that she didn't’t want to see me anymore. At least she left a note, I didn't’t even do that much for Roger and no matter what Cheryl thought I regretted leaving every day I was gone. I had left everything and everyone I knew and loved without even offering a reason. I was a bitch and I knew it.

I gathered my things out of the hall and took it down stairs; nobody gave me a second glance. They probably hated me because Melanie gave them a long poetic story about what happened, but I didn't’t care anyway. I deserved to be hated.

Not knowing where else to go I went to Roger, I’m not sure what I expected but it wasn't’t for Cheryl and David to also be with Roger. Cheryl wouldn't’t even let me see him, when she opened the door to his hotel room she grimaced at me.

“You’you've done enough damage for one day. Why can’t you just leave us alone?” She says, rolling her eyes. She had blood on her shirt and bandages in her hand, I panicked.

“What’s wrong with him? Why is there blood on you? What’s going on?” I tried to push past her but she blocked the way.

“He tried to kill himself Nicole! Damn it! Go!” She slammed the door in my face and I stood staring at the door. The door opened again, this time it was David. He came out into the hall and closed the door.

“Cheryl is over exaggerating, right? Roger didn't’t really try to do that right?”

“Roger is a psychiatrist’s dream. He’s obsessive, has more fucking angles then an octagon, and now he’s suicidal. Cheryl isn't’t exaggerating; she’s just being a little insensitive because she’s mad at you.” I slid down the wall and my head landed in my hands.

“What have I done? I’m such an awful person!” I sob, David watches me cry but doesn't’t say anything. He’s a man of few words.

“It’s not your fault. It’s the second time he’s tried it since you’you've been gone. He’s just been really tense and depressed.” David gives me a reassuring smile, I swear we sat in the hall for an hour before Cheryl came back out.