Sequel: Wish You Were Here.

Band on the Run.

Whispering Bells.

1969...

"You sure this is the car you want, baby?" David asked, using some of the money he got from the last album Pink Floyd recorded, to buy me a car. I felt a little spoilt.

"Yeah, it's always been one of my favorites. Especially since my dad had one just like it when I was younger."

He finally made a deal with the car seller, and we were off in my brand new car. It was so shiny and beautiful...and I couldn't wait to show everyone else! I really couldn't!

Nicole and I had been on speaking terms for almost two years now. Roger and her are friends...but not together. She's dating this guy named Tom. He was a real sweetheart.

But, it was weird. I always thought that Nicole and Roger were soulmates. I guess it wouldn't be long before they would be back together. I truly hoped that they would stay together. They both really needed each other.

When I got back to my place, everyone came rushing out to see my new car.

"Wow, David, you really outdone yourself this time. How much?" Roger asked, inspecting the car all over.
"None of your business, Waters. It's a gift for my baby...she's been so patient with me with all the tours and recording sessions,"

I smiled at David, and he kissed me gently.

"GUYS! We need to head to America! Apparently, there's going to be this HUGE concert this summer!" Nicole yelled, running out with the newspaper in her hands.

I grabbed it out of her hands and read it slowly. Surely enough, in Wallkill, New York, there was going to be a music festival. Many bands had already signed to be a part of the festival.

"Only one problem, we're doing a tour in Asia around that time," Rick said, hoping we would change our minds.
"Hey! Doesn't mean that Nicole and I can't go!" I protested.

And, with that comment, left the guys a little uneasy...