Sequel: Wish You Were Here.

Band on the Run.

My Generation.

How odd it was to be in New York. A lot of people looked at us funny. They laughed at our accents. They teased us. It came to me that people from America were just very rude.

I was thankful for Tom's sister for we arrived a week before the show. The show was going to be so great. The vibe of the whole place where the festival was going to be was just rad. Everything felt so right. We decided to sleep in a hotel for a few nights, then head down to the festival sight just days away.

We had brought some camping equipment with us. Also, we had quite a few connections in the U.S. I knew that this festival was going to clear my mind of all the burdens in the world. I could rethink about the relationship I had with David.

Tom found us a relatively cheap but fancy hotel room. It had a small sitting room with a pull-out couch, a bathroom with a large tub, and a master bedroom area with a king sized bed. I raced my way into the king bed. It was obvious who was going to sleep here. Me.

"Awh, c'mon Cheryl! Won't you give us the bed?" Nicole whined.

"Fat chance, sister," I smiled at her.

Tom smiled at Nicole and shook his head. It was no use arguing with me. I was going to sleep in the bed. No one would change that.

"So, girls, I know a couple people down here that will get us some good drugs. You birds down for some LSD and mescaline? Anything you girls want, you let me know. I got the connections."

And at that moment, I thought of all the drugs I was about to do.