Sequel: Wish You Were Here.

Band on the Run.

Insane.

I laid my head on Tom's shoulder as I watched his words swirl around the room like bright violet cigarette smoke, his aura was blue and mine was green. When he held my hand they mixed together and turned into a strange color that I can't even begin to describe. The things I saw floating through the room were absolutely beautiful, I was sure this was the best trip I had ever experienced. I loved it so much, I looked up into Tom's green eyes and I smiled up at him. For a moment I forgot it was him, I thought I was with Roger.

"I love you," I mumble to him, still thinking it was Roger. I looked over at Cheryl, who was lying on the bed pointing up at the stars that weren't really there.

He smiles, "I love you too."

I smiled and kissed his cheek, it wasn't until he kissed my lips that I realized that I wasn't kissing Roger. Their lips were so different that even tripping on LSD I knew who was who, I started to cry uncontrollably.

"What's wrong?" Tom asked concerned, all the beautiful colors around me turned black.

Spiders were suddenly crawling down the walls, they all looked at me with intense red eyes. The farther down the wall they went the larger they grew, I became frightened. I jumped up off of the couched and started stepping on them.

"KILL THE SPIDERS!!!" I scream and lock myself in the bathroom, I lay on the floor and cry and scream. I couldn't tell what was wrong with me, but I hurt. My chest hurt, it felt like somebody had ripped my heart out. There I was bleeding, crying, longing for something that I couldn't have.

I laid there for what felt like hours until I fell asleep. When I fell asleep I dreamed that when I kissed Tom I looked up and saw Roger. We were in London, in this big house that we had once looked at while we were engaged, that day we went to look at it we had found that it was too expensive, even with my salary as a college professor. He had promised me that one day it would be ours, but in my dream it was already ours. All of that shit with me and Melanie never happened and our baby girl that my body had murdered was running around playing in the front yard. Her name was Johanna, after the song "Visions of Johanna" by Bob Dylan. She was beautiful beyond belief. I looked around at our house and sighed happily at the perfection of it all.

It was more beautiful to me than the beginning of my trip, I wished I could stay in that dream forever. I never wanted to wake up, but I did. I woke up to Tom and Cheryl banging on the bathroom door, my cheek was pressed against the cold floor. I started crying again, why did I have to fucking wake up?

"Leave me alone!" I scream to them. I drag a towel off of a shelf and pulled it to me, I snuggled with it just simply to feel something close to me.

"Nicole, if you do not unlock the door I swear to God I will knock this fucking door down!" Tom threatens.

"I don't care!"

I heard him and Cheryl talking outside the door, then all of the sudden I heard loud footsteps and the door slamming shut.

"Nicole, it's just me," Cheryl says soothingly, "Tom is gone and Roger is on the phone."

I felt my heart begin to pound, "Is he really?"

"Absolutely," she says something inaudible, "and he wants to talk to you."

I get up on my knees and open the door slightly, I peered out to see that she didn't have the phone in her hand so I slammed the door shut.

"LIAR!"

She becomes impatient, "WELL AT LEAST I'M NOT RUINING EVERYONE'S FUN!"

"GO AWAAAAAY!"

"FINE!"

"FINE!"

I heard the door slam again and I scream into the towel.