Sequel: Wish You Were Here.

Band on the Run.

American Nights.

A few days later...

We were on our way to Bethel, New York. That's where the festival was going to be. It was August 13. The festival was in 2 days and I couldn't wait. Nicole was still a bit fried from the acid/mescaline trip we had a few days ago. She's kind of different and very distant from Tom.

"Hey, c'mon Nicole, we've been waiting for this for a while. It's gonna be so fun! We're gonna meet some beautiful people there. Trust me, this is what we need." I said as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

She seemed to lighten up after that. When we got to the motel where the concert was supposed to be and where the tickets were to be sold, the woman at the door almost shooed us away. She had no idea what we were talking about at first.

A young man entered the front room and smiled at us.

"Ma, they want some tickets."

I could have almost cried when an older man, who looked like the young man, came out and gave us the tickets.

"Thank you! THANK YOU!" I yelled, grabbing the tickets.

Tom payed for them, and we decided to find a nice place to pitch our tent.

The young man came out and walked over to us. He looked very friendly.

"Hi guys. I'm Elliot Teichberg. It's really great that you guys decided to come down. You guys are from England, right?"

I smiled and shook his hand.

"Right ya are, mate. We are from England. Cambridge actually. Well, I'm Canadian, to be honest."

"And you two are English?" Elliot asked Nicole and Tom.

"Nicole's American. We've lived in the United Kingdom since we were children though. Anyways, it's radical that you're having all these people stay at your motel. We'd stay, but we want to get away from all the glitz."

Elliot showed us around the motel grounds and even drove us up to the concert site. All I knew was that this festival was going to be so awesome!