Sequel: Wish You Were Here.

Band on the Run.

After Midnight.

We began packing up the tent and all that jazz. I was feeling somewhat sick from the mushroom trip we had last night, but also, I felt good inside. Syd liked me and we had made out last night.

Nicole and Roger made out also...but Nicole doesn't remember what happened. Roger seems very bummed out about this. I'll have to talk to her when we get back to my place.

After all the stuff was packed up, we all head our separate ways and Nicole heads to my place with me. Once we're in my room, we spark up a joint and begin talking about last night.

"So, what the hell happened that I don't know about?" She asks, taking a puff, then sending the joint back my way.
"...You and Roger made out. And when I say made out, I mean it. He had his hand up your shirt and everything!" I chuckled as a I told her.
"...Seriously?...Oh my god, no wonder he was really sad this morning." She chewed her lip nervously.

"Nicole, do you fancy Roger?" I asked, raising one eyebrow.
She blushed, chewed harder on her lip and finally answered with a muttered "Yes..."

"I knew it! From the looks of it, he totally likes you too!"
"HEY! You're one to talk, Mrs. Barrett!" It was my turn to blush.

After that, we began talking about our trip to Canada, that was in a matter of months...