Sequel: Wish You Were Here.

Band on the Run.

Instant Karma.

When I woke up the next morning Cheryl was already up, she was making coffee. I made my way to where she was, she looked very sad. I said good morning, but she wouldn't even look at me.

"What's wrong, Cheryl?"

Her eyes stay fixed on the kettle on the stove, "We shouldn't have done that."

"Shouldn't have done what?"

"Had sex with The Who! You remember last night?"

"Yeah I remember, but I don't really care."

She lets out a heavy sigh, "How could you say that with your boyfriend at our camp right now wondering where the fuck you are?"

I thought about it for a minute, but I just couldn't bring myself to feel guilty, not really. It was the first time I had ever done anything just simply because I wanted too, all that had happened with Roger and Melanie happened because I loved them. With Pete though I had sex with him for no other reason other than because I wanted him. Not because I needed him or loved him, just simply because I wanted him. It was a very liberating experience to me. I mean, if I had still been with Roger I would've felt awful about it because I loved that egotistical bastard with every ounce of my being. But I cheated on Tom, and Tom just didn't mean as much to me as Roger.

"I cheated on David! I could just punch myself in the face for what I did! What are we gonna do?" Cheryl say in a panic before I can say anything.

"Listen, Cheryl, don't tell him! We will not tell anybody about this, I'll tell Tom that we got lost and got a hotel room for the night. Nobody will ever know."

She nods and we decide to leave before any of them woke up.

When we got back to the tent all the people that had been there the night before were still there. They were all passed out round the fire-pit, except one girl and Tom. It didn't take me long to put the puzzle together, but I didn't care. I cheated too, and it just gave me an excuse to break up with him and go back to Roger. I let it pass, it didn't matter anyway.

At this point all I wanted was for the music to start playing.