Sequel: Wish You Were Here.

Band on the Run.

Some Kind of Wonderful.

London, Roger's girlfriend gave us a death glare, but she backed off. I think it was Ramona, Pete's girlfriend, telling her to stop and give up so many times that it actually worked. Finally, they left us alone and we decided to leave not long after. We left a five dollar bill on the table for the drinks that never arrived.

We promised each other no one would know what happened; we would never tell anyone. We also promised to never do it again. That night, Nicole and I made a blood oath. We became blood sisters. We also made it back in time to see the end of the first night of music. The bands that played were awesome, and it was amazing to see Joan Baez.

After the show was done, we stomped around in the mud with a few friends we met during the concert, and they gave us some free LSD. Nicole said no thanks, but I gladly obliged. They also offered Nicole some shrooms, and she decided to give those a try.

A few hours later, we were sliding around in the mud, laughing and crying. It was wonderful and so magical. I really wished that David could have been here...but I think I wished even more that Syd was here. If anyone would truly appreciate this, it would be Syd.

But he's gone...

The next morning

I woke up, dirty and mucky, on a picnic table. I slowly got up and stretched. Tired and in need of coffee, I go on the search to find Nicole. It didn't take me long to find her. She was asleep on the seat of the picnic table. I laughed slightly, nudged her, and she awoke all at once.

"Let's go get coffee. I feel so shitty. The concert is back on in five hours."

Nicole obliged, and we decided to go back to the same diner as yesterday so we could apologize...

...but when we got there, The Who was sitting at the far left corner booth. With Ramona and London.