Sequel: Wish You Were Here.

Band on the Run.

Highway Star.

The next few days, Nicole and I went to watch all the bands play. We decided that we were going to move to San Francisco, leave the guys and let them become famous. We had cheated, and we felt so guilty. I didn't want to hurt David at all, and Nicole definitely wanted to leave Tom. He had cheated on her.

After the concert was done, I offered Elliot a ride out to San Fran with Nicole, Terry and Alice. They were the couple that we met while in New York, and we had gotten very close together. I wanted to start a new restaurant/cafe in California, Nicole wanted to open her own art studio and Terry and Alice wanted to start a family. We were going to split four ways for our house when we got there.

Elliot decided to come out to California with us, and he made amends with his mother. His father had given him some great advice, and they all came outside to say goodbye to us all. His mother had made us some sandwiches to take on the road with us, and Elliot's father had given a parcel to Elliot. The older man whispered in his son's ear, and they hugged for a long moment.

Finally, after saying goodbye to everyone we knew, Tom decided to break it off with Nicole. They parted ways easily, and I decided to call David before I left. I knew it was going to break my heart, but it was for the best. We needed our space, and soon we would be able to do the things we both loved to do. Him with his music, and me with my cooking.

"Oh, 'ello my love...I miss you so...how are you?" his voice sounded so amazing on the telephone.

"I have bad news...I'm not coming home. I think we should...break up. It's not that I don't love you, it's just...I need my space to do my own thing. I think you need it too...I'm sorry."

He sighed, and sounded like he was sobbing but trying to keep it quiet. A few seconds later, he returned.

"Alright...if it's how you feel. Just know you always have a home here..."

We hung up after that. I felt so heartbroken...I felt so alone and empty. The world was very confusing, but I knew...I had a glimmer of hope. San Fran was going to change me, and things were going to get better...

I waved goodbye to the people, and hopped in the backseat with Nicole. We had some tunes playing out of the small speaker radio in Terry's car. He passed us each a few tabs of LSD, so the drive would be quicker.

I felt weird, but there was something knew for me to discover. It was my turn to live my life...
♠ ♠ ♠
The end! We are going to be writing a sequel, so please look out for that if you enjoyed this story! :D