Status: Writing :)

Faithfully

.12

“I’m sorry for freaking out on you,” I ignored his question. “Its just hard to take. I had to think it over; I shouldn’t have been upset with you.”

“I would have been upset,” he stood up and walked around the desk, he wrapped his arms around my sides and pulled me in close. “I should have told you sooner, but I was delaying it until we got back, I’m very sorry that it upset you. I would never intentionally lie to you about anything.”

“I wouldn’t either, I’m sorry too,” I leaned up to kiss him. When we separated, I leaned my head against his chest. “I kind of like you being in the special ops, it means your brave and one of the best men out there for the job.”

“I love you,” he whispered. I melted in his arms, hearing for the first time that he actually loved me.

“I love you too,” I mimicked the words; I had never felt so happy before and so right. If love was the feeling I had, I was completely in love with James.

So upon coming home with more news than I could handle, I also learned that I now lived with James, his mother former Queen Annette, his brother Colin, his sister Marguerite, my parents were staying in a room in the east wing until they could find a cozy cottage and Betty had moved in to be my personal assistant or maid, something. At first I flipped, living with my parents was bad enough growing up with them, now that I was married, they had some nerve moving in without my knowledge.

“You seem pissed,” Betty found me in the kitchen, brutally shoving cereal down my throat. I binge eat when I’m mad or upset, she knew me enough to recognize when I was livid. “Want to talk about it?”

“I’m okay with you living with me, of course Annette and James’ family would be here because its their home but my parents have no right to be here,” I fumed, swinging my spoon around like a lunatic. “They couldn’t rule my life anymore from America so they had to move here to do it?”

“I was totally against it, I told your mother that you were a grown woman but you know her,” Betty sighed sitting down beside me at the kitchen bar.

“I give up,” I laid my head on my crossed arms. Betty rubbed my back, feeling sorry for me. “This is so stressful.”

“It’ll be okay, Gracie,” Betty promised with a soft sigh. “It won’t be long before they move out.”

“Not only that, Betty. How do I be a King’s wife? A Queen, Betty? I’m a Queen. I don’t even know how to iron and they expect me to help manage half a country?” I was flipping out even worse the more I spoke.

After James and I made up, we spent the rest of the day in bed, feel asleep and woke up really early. He went to take a shower while I went to explore, only to find my parents in one of the rooms I was glancing in. I came down to the kitchen to eat my anger away after the delightful conversation with them that got me nowhere but to more weight.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile! I've been so busy, Christmas time is crazy around my house.

Thank you for reading.

Image