Status: For my best buddy Kelsey for her birthday because she is wonderful and deserves this! [Complete...I think.]

The Thin Line Between Vitality & Boredom

------X-----


So much fear was radiating off of her it was almost like a heat wave. Her heart rate was beating at her skin and Brendon could almost see the skin being forced away from the inner workings.

He didn’t understand, they always screamed. He didn’t like this, ever since he turned his victims screamed. She was only crying, trying to plead with him.

He growled with his nostrils flaring; she should be screaming.

He leaned forward sinking his fangs into her throat easily piercing the skin. He moaned into her knowing he bite around the fleshy artery here enjoying the rush of blood coming his way. He loved the arteries, always seemed to burst like biting into a juicy fruit from the mid summer harvest.

“There is a lot of rage in him Beckett.”

William half turned his head to glance at the vampire next to him, “If my memory suits me, Michael, you weren’t exactly pacifist when I turned you.”

------X-----


Happy birthday Summerlin! Better early then never! :D

And yes, this is a small short back story for Let’s Kill Tonight but ultimately just for Summerlin, cause I love her and she my best friend in the whole world. lol

©Alpha Disaster. All story material is my own EXECPT FOR: Most character names. The following belongs to their rightful owners and only used for affect on the story: Brendon Urie, William Beckett, Michael Guy Chislett, Mike Carden and Spencer Smith.