Status: On-going

Not Just a One Night Stand

A Simple Mistake

Brian eyes were locked on to her, the bubbly blond with the killer smile. She walked up to the bar and grabbed a few drinks and then walked away. The smile never left her face. He watched her walk away and his eyes slowly moved down to her perfect ass. His smile got bigger.

“Can I help you?” The bartender asked for the third time. “Oh, um yeah. I’ll uh….” He found it hard to concentrate on anything else but the blonde. “A Jack and Coke, A shot of Tequila and a Genius. “ The bartender handed him the shot of Tequila first, and he took that before he got anything else. He then grabbed his other two drinks and walked back towards the stage.

“Here.” He sat the drinks in front of Johnny and Zack and walked over to the blond. He stopped in front of her and smiled, his perfect white teeth shined bright under the black light. Their eyes met for a brief second, and Addisyn could feel her cheeks turning red, good thing it was dark in the club.

“Can I get you anything?” she asks this tall handsome stranger.

“How about a dance?” He held out his hand and in it was 500 dollars.

Her smile instantly diminished, this wasn’t the first time people thought she was a dancer, but she thought she felt something different from his eyes and smile. “Oh, um I’m not a dancer, but Rylie over there,” She pointed to another blond with a-line hair cut , where a black see through top with a blue bra under it. “She would be happy to dance for you.” She leaned in close and whispered in his ear. “She’ll do it for less than 100.” She pulled back, leaned over grabbed and empty glass from the table and walked away.

As she walked away she ran into another server and her best friend Sadie. “Wanting a dance?”

Addisyn rolled her eyes before answering. “Yes.” She let out a huge sigh. “Do I really look like I should be on a pole?”

“Well you are gorgeous.” Sadie said in defense of all the men who ask her for a personal dance. “Just think about all of the money you’re missing out on. You could have school paid for. “

Addi placed her order with the bartender and placed her back to the bar. She looked at all of the girls who were dancing. “I have more self respect than that?” she looked at her best friend and they both laughed.

“Don’t let any of the dancers hear you say that, you’ll make enemy’s real quickly.”

“I know” she rolled her eyes again. “But I will tell most everybody that when I leave.”

“Please you love everyone here and you know it.” Sadie looked across the club and seen Brian staring at Addi, since she walked away. “He keeps, looking at you.” She nudged her head towards him. “Go give the poor guy a dance.” She laughed.

“Um, I don’t think so.”

“He’s obviously rich, 500 for one dance? Common go dance for him.”

“Maybe he thinks I’m a prostitute and that’s all he has and wants to get laid.” Addi joked.

“Well you need a good screwin’, you and Maddi have been living with me for almost 6 months and you still haven’t had anyone over.” She gave her a disapproving look, and “At least Maddi has a steady boyfriend who lay’s pipe at least 5 times a week.”

“Ha, ha, ha, very funny Sade.” If looks could kill Sadie would have been dead. “ Just cause I’m not a slut, doesn’t mean you can make fun of me.” She said as she grabbed her drinks and walked away. She was a little pissed off, not only was she mistaken for a “slut” but her best friend wanted her to be one.

She walked by the handsome stranger who had asked her for a dance, and she could feel him staring at her. She dropped off her drinks and headed back to bar. Before she got there Brian had stepped into her way.

“Listen, I’m..”

“I don’t dance, I will not dance, even though 500 dollars is very generous, I just have my morals.”

“I was going to say, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to disrespect you in any way. Most girls in this club dance, even the servers.” He flashed his smile, and she could feel her cheeks getting warm again. “Can I buy you a drink?”

“Sure” She grinned and they walked over to the bar to get a drink.