The Secret to Be Kept

The secret

"Come on Bella, come with me please,” Jacob said. Bella tucks a loose strand of hair behind her ear. She sighs. “Jacob?” Bella calls his name. Jacob shakes his head and punches the wall. Bella flinches. “ Don’t you get it? You wouldn’t have to change for me. You could go on living as your are now,” Jacob said pacing about the room. “Jacob you know I love him,” Bella says in a small voice. “ I know you do. But, you love me too,” Jacob said. Bella shakes her head. Jacob sits on the bed next to her and takes her hand into his. “ Bella just admit that you love me,” Jacob said to her. Bella squeezes his hand and swallows. “ I cant let him go Jacob,” Bella said. “ But, you can so easily turn away from me and let me go? What am I the wrong monster or something? Am I not important?” Jacob asked. Bella jumps up off the bed. “Of course your important to me! How can you say that?” Bella ask. Jacob stares at her. “ Because you can choose Edward easily over me!” Jacob yells. “ I was there when he betrayed you remember Bella?” Jacob adds acidly. Bella cringes. “ Your right. I seriously don’t know what to do Jacob,” She said. Jacob shrugs. Bella takes a deep breath and then lets it out. “ Without you guys in my life….I-I don’t know what I would be like,” Bella added. Jacob walks over to Bella and caressed her cheek with his hand. Bella sighs and closes her eyes.“ Bella what do I have to do? I want you with me not him,” Jacob said looking down at Bella. Bella opens here eyes and gaze in Jacob’s brown eyes. Jacob sends a silent plea to Bella through his eyes. Bella’s eyes fill up with tears and she begins to cry. Her vision gets blurry and a sob escapes. Jacob takes Bella into his arms and let her weep. He can feel her pain through her shuddering body but, he is also in pain. He mind is all jumbled up and confused about all the drama they are going through. Bella barriers her head into Jacob’s chest and her nose is filled with the scent of him. To Bella Jacob smells like nature itself. He scent is as pure as the top of the highest mountain top. After a while of crying, Bella broke their embrace. “Sorry. Didn’t mean to break down on you,” Bella said. “Don’t worry about it,” Jacob said waving his hand. Bella smiles and licks her lips. Jacob looks at Bella lips and the back to her face. Their eyes lock and a look of hunger hits them. Jacob broke the space between them and tilts Bella’s head. She did not resist so, Jacob allowed himself the sweetness of her lips. The kiss was soft, almost innocent. The kiss soon became urgent and their tongues found each other. Jacob brings Bella closer, pressing their bodies to leave no room. All that mattered at that second was the physical contact they shared. Bella even forgotten about Edward. Jacob leads Bella towards the bed and gently lay her down. She didn’t argue but, only allow him all excess to her body. Jacob kissed Bella and trailed them all the way from her neck to her collar bone. Bella lets out a sigh and Jacob smirks. Jacob begins to unbutton Bella’s shirt but, very slowly to enjoy every moment. His heart was racing with anticipation. Bella allowed him to unbutton her shirt and when he finished, she slide it off her arms and threw it on the floor. Bella bit her lip as she look at Jacob. Jacob couldn’t fight with himself anymore. He overtook Bella’s lips with his own and began to undress her completely. He found her jeans and soon they were also on the floor. Jacob stops and gaze at Bella’s body. He loved her fair complexion and all of her curves that were more visible. The only thing that divided Jacob and Bella were their underlings. Jacob chest was already bare, for he seldom wears one. Bella traced his muscle down his stomach and Jacob shivers. He looks at her with lust and Bella nods. Her eyes were maddening and Jacob was full of Bella’s madness. Jacob reached for Bella’s breast and gave them a gentle squeeze. A groan escapes Bella’s lips and Jacob sits up. Bella was confused at first until Jacob reached over and opened one of his drawers. Bella’s breath quickens. ( This is going to happen) Bella thinks to herself. As soon as Jacob finds what he is looking for this is a noise. “Jacob?” Billy calls. Jacob eyes grow wide and he turns to see Bella has already begun to look for her clothes. Jacob helps her by buttoning her shirt. The try to hurry and soon there is a knock at the door Bella quickly sits on the bed as Jacob sits on the floor. Billy opens the door and peer inside. “ Jacob? Hey you didn’t hear me call you?” Billy asked. Jacob shrugs. “Sorry. I didn’t hear you I was talking to Bella,” Jacob says. Billy eyes found Bella’s face. “Oh! Bella I didn’t see you,” Billy said. Jacob stares at him. (He’s a freaking cock block on two wheels) Jacob thinks. Billy looks at Jacob and clears his throat. “ Well see you later,” Billy says leaving. He leaves the door open as he exits. Jacob breaths out the breath he didn’t know he was holding. Bella looks at him with a grim face. “ You know we cant tell Edward about this right?” Bella ask Jacob. Jacob looks down at his hands and sighs. He looks up to meet Bella’s eyes. He nods.” Yeah I know. It’s a secret that needs to be kept,” Jacob said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I dont know. Just wanted something that Edward didnt know about........