Status: Active

Blackout - Sasuke Uchiha

BlackOut (00 Charater info) Sasuke Uchiha

Name; Yamiku Kira.
Age: 14 now 16 later on.
Eye color; Cat eye Gold.
Hair Color; Honey brown.
Height; 5'1.
Weight; 93 lbs.
Birthday; August 2nd.
Birthplace; Kohona (Hidden leaf)
Blood type; O
Rank Genin
Hobbies; Training, and Watching nature.
Back ground;
Kira was born into the Yamiku Clan, who like the Uchiha where one of the Hidden leafs finest. But they Yamiku didn't fight for power over people, they fought to help their friends. Which the Uchiha and Yamiku clansare really close, andhave beenfor many centuries before Kira's time on earth.
A few of the Yamiku where able to masterboth dark fire and lightning styles Chakra by the time they were 11. Along with there already blood inherited fire chakra. Kira's grandfather Koda, and Kira's father Koru, and Kira her self as well. Even though Kira has a bit of help from the demon seal'd inside of her.
The hidden leaf order'd Kira's clan to seal the 10 tail'd beast inside of their new born, to help aid them in war. They Yamiku clan agree'd, but made the hidden leaf keep it a secret so the young child, Kira would not be hated for what she is not and loved or hated for who she really is.
- Later down the roadyoung Kiraand young sasuke became best friends, They did everything together, and talked about everything together.
- ;) The rest you will find out in the story ahead.^^
♠ ♠ ♠
>< Well thats kira, sorry if the info is a bit confusing it works itself out as it goes. ^^