Status: Active

Blackout - Sasuke Uchiha

Blackout(05) Sasuke Uchiha

The air was tense all around us. As the two boys Naruto Uzumaki the knuckle headed ninja with a thirst to beat Sasuke, and Sasuke Uchiha one of the top rookie ninja that was competitive walked to the center of the training feild for Kakashi sensai's sparing match.

'Was it a good idea to match those two against eachother?' I question'd my sensai's decisious as I saw the fire burning in both of my friends eyes. Looking over Kakashi i saw he was doing the same behind his poker face.The two stood on both oppostite sides of the feild smirking wildly at eachother.

"You may.." Kakashi paused once again, Thinking it over i imagine. "Begin." He finished. The already tense air, seemed to magnify 10x , Making it to where I could hardly breath ' I just hope those two don't hurt eachother, That bad..' I winced at the thought.

Minutes passed. Neither of them moved, Instead they just seem'd to stand there watching eachothers movements, as if they where trying to read eachothers minds.

Suddenly, Naruto dashed forSasuke Kunai in hand." Shadow clone Jitsu!" He yelled, as 100's of him appeared all running atSasuke. I felt my hand tighten, I wasn't gonna like this battle to much. Sasuke didn't move as the Naruto's ran at him.Instead he just smirked and closed his eyes.
I studied his movements, and shook my head. "So not fair Sasuke, the sharingan.. Really.." I laughed at him. As if he heard me he opened his eyes and revealed his sharingan. Even though He didn't have complete mastery of his eyes yet, I had to admit he was good at using them.
He dodged every punch, kick, Kunai that was thrown at him barely breaking a sweet. Untilthe Naruto clones smirked, throwing him off gaurd. The real naruto came from above, would have hit Sasuke too ifhis sharingan didn't sense him coming at the last second. I breathed deeply ,releaved that Sasuke didn't get hurt, but always feeling bad for Naruto's faildattack. I didn't know who to cheer for, Unlike Sakura who was cheering Sasukes name repeaditly.

"Hey.. Uhm Kira is something wrong with your hand? Kakashi asked suddently.

" No.. Why?" Iasked turning my attention to him, Fallowing his glazed look to my hand, Witch was dripping blood from my tight grip. "Oh sorry, I guess my nerves are on edge. " I said embarressly as I tucked my hand away into my pocket.

"Oh kay. Well your turns about to show up, so you can work off those nerves." He stated turning back to the match between my teammates. I mimic'd his motion.

Naruto went head on with Sasuke, Another Sasuke appeared behind Naruto and grabbed him. 'A shadow clone.." I guessed looking at it, but caught Sasuke muttering words to naruto as I did so. Witch looked like " You fool You forgot your not the only one that can do that trick. The real Sasuke stood infront of his clone and struggling naruto, and did hand signs. I closed my eyes, I knew what was coming next after all I watched sasuke master this skill.

"Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu!" He yelled, as a huge fire ball emerged from his mouth heading straight for Naruto, who just struggled even more against the grip of SAsukes clone. "Enough!" Kakashi said, Stopping the huge streaming fire ball. "Sasuke is the winner." He stated.

"WHAT?! I never said I gave up, or was knocked unconsious! That's not fair Kakashi Sensai!" Naruto yelled, Histaricly at Kakashi who just toned him out for the most part.

"True, But if that would have hit you dead on.. You would have been knocked out, So I just spared you, So you can watch the girls fight. And the last fight, But If you don't wanna watch, I'll just knock you out myself." Kakashi said smartly.

Naruto walked away angerly and sat on the left side of me, Mummbling stuff I couldn't make out, and by the heat i felt coming off his body. I don't think I wanted to hear him. Sasuke sat on the right side of me. He smirked a little , I no longer felt anger from his body. So he was no longer mad for no reason anymore . I smiled his way, and narutos. "Good job , both of you." I whisper'd to both of them as I got up and walked to the side naruto was on, Sakura claim'd Sasukes side. Typical.

The wind blew my hair in my eyes, I shook my head getting the hair back in place. Looking dead at me with fire burning in her eyes, Sakura had a smirk of confidence and hope gleeming in her eyes. I could only imagine what was going through her mind. 'If i beat her, Sasuke-kun will finally pay attention to me, and notice how awesome and cute I am!' I twitched at the thought of her thoughts, and returned the glare.

The tension grew more and more each second we stood there glaring, and I could sense that everyone else could sense it as well. Naruto looked between us, Sasuke did the same, as if he was mimicing him. Kakashi smirked a little. "Begin!" He yelled.
Moments more passed, but neither of us moved. I tilted my head sideways as I saw her trying to see the movements of my body before I do them, and smirked at her efferts. "That's.. Not gonna work." I simply said throwing her off gaurd. "What isn't?" She glared. I dissapeared from the scene and appeared behind her, "Whatching my movements .. duh?" She jumped from the sound of my voice behind her.
I smirked, and did quick hand signs to fast to be seen to those with normal eye sight. " Dark ookami jitsu!" A form of a wolf with purple chakra appeared beside me, Teeth bared glaring at scared little Sakura.
"What is that?" She asked, I smiled evily. "My child hood friend." Was all i said as me and the wolf started circling her, The wolf charged, she went to block but the wolf seemed to go right threw her, and completely dissapear. "Heh. Gotcha" Was all that was heard when I hit her with my burning palm jitsu with so much speed and force she went flying into a tree, knocking her out.

I smirked at her efferts and turned around, "Well.. Did I win?" I asked simply and kindly smiling.

Kakashi nodded, with a slight shocked expression. Naruto stared with big eyes, and Sasuke had a bit of shock on his face all, I smirked in there reactions.

"Woah.. Kira your.. Awesome, Can you teach me that?" Naruto said blinking a few times. I smiled gentaly at him, "I would if i could, but thats Yamiku blood related tatics. And Kakashi-" I glanced over to him smiling still. "I think.. you should check on sakura i kinda used to much power on her." I said, looking over to the unconsious girl. He fallowed my glance. "Right."

He walked over to her. I glanced at Sasuke, and smiled again. "Are you ready to spar with me next, just like the old times, Sasuke?" I said kindly, He looked at me. "You kidding?" I frown'd a little. "Your one of the ones I wanna fight the most." I smiled back at him, "Like wise, Uchiha." His eyes widened, Thats something I havent called him in a while, but he smirked.

Kakashi walked back with Sakura in his arms, who was now awake. "Damn it Kira, If you didn't throw me off at first I would have won that." She stated.

I glared, "Your never suppose to let your gaurd down, Basics remember.. 'Genius'." I growl'd walking to the center of the field with Sasuke who was just as hyped up as I was.

Kakashi smirked as we walked, somehow i think he knew this was how it was gonna end up. "Okay.. Final round for the day.. Sasuke Uchiha Vs Kira Yamiku." He said as me and Sasuke stared eachother and got serious.

"Go Kira!" Naruto Cheer'd.
"Go Sasuke-kun!" Sakura cheer'd over him
♠ ♠ ♠
:D thanks.