Status: active! please comment. i'm gonna tried to update the faster I can

The Beginning of a New Life

The Start

Cassandra aka Cassie's POV

It started as a normal day just like the others, except that day was going to end differently.

#flashback#

"TU NUNCA FAZES NADA NA CASA! SOU SEMPRE EU A FAZER TUDO!" ( You never do anything in this house! Its always me doing everything!) I yelled at my dad.

"NÃO TE ATREVAS A LEVANTAR-ME A VOZ!" (Don't you dare raise your voice at me) My father shouted.

I was about to send him a smart ass remark when I felt a hand touch my cheek. (Hard may I say!) My dad had just slapped me! I knew that it shouldn't have shocked me in the end of years like this but still...
A second later my mom step in and tried to calm my dad down.
She was pregnant of triples, my two little brothers and a sister.
She told me to go to my room and I did. I was furious with my father and the only thing that crossed my mind was to get the hell out of there. I called a friend of my and asked her if I could stay in her house for a few days. She told me that I could and when my mom told me that they were going for a walk I declined and told her that I preferred to stay at home instead of being anywhere near my father.
It was all part of my plan: 1- prepare a suitcase with my stuff in there and the cat case to take my cat with me( what will he do to my baby); 2- grab a bag pack and my things for school with some money; 3- hide the bike's keys; 4- put my things hidden besides the bike; 5- get ready and pretend to be asleep when my parents got home; and last but not minus important, 6- grab my cat, my things and the bike and get the hell out of the place that I called home for the last years, after my parents being asleep.


#end of flashback#

***FFT***

This all happened 2 days before my birthday and now is that day, 19th May.
My parents had discovered where I was and they weren't very happy that I had, and I cote "gave us a heart attack and make us think that you had be taken like the others!". You may be a little confused about the "taken like the others" but that is because that have being happening estranges disappearings in this 'village' were some you returned to see again but others just disappear and never got to see them again.(Except in a body bag, muhahahahahah! Sorry got carry away. Back to the point)

It was Friday so we decide to go to the club in Viana, like a little party with as girls and some guy friends.
We were in the club for some hours but after a while we decided to go to a friend's cousin's house that was closer than any of ours.
During the walk we had to make to get there I felt like I was being watched but when I look to see it nothing was there and that maked me think that I was just being paranoid or something. That's until...

#flashback#

We were walking when I just had really creepy feeling that we should hurry up I get home fast.
In front of us a group of guys and some girls were playing with itch other, when coming from nowhere, a giant beast appear. The THING was furry and gigantic. Me and my friends stayed frozen hearing them screaming and seeing that THING reaped them apart in front of us. Then HE look in our direction and you could see the blood dripping from HIS mouth. HE stared at us and, before anyone could understand what was happening, the beast jumped at us.
We ran to the woods. You just can imagine how smart we were, right? Not! It was the stupidest thing we could have done. I heard animalistics noises and screams coming from everywhere. I could hear the pleads for help of my friends. I was running without destination.
"HHEEELLPP!!"
I heard Ian scream for help and then my mind just snapped of the dazed state that was in and I ran to him, following the sound of his screams.
When I got there I saw the BEAST on top of him attacking him like he was a deer. I had to act fast so I grab the nearest thing (it was a little stick, amazing weapon isn't!? Note the sarcasm) and threw at HIM, heating right in HIS head. HE just shook HIS head and looked at me.
"Hey!, stupid shit! If want me try and catch me!" After I said that I start runnig in the opposite direction were Ian was lied down unconscious.
I ran the fastest I could to try and get way from that THING. I could hear HIM behind me when all of a sudent the sound of HIS paws/hands stop. I kept jogging for some time till I completely stop to look around me. I was lost, freezing and scared.

I heard a twig snapped and jumped to my feet looking around me. HE jumped into my back throing me into the ground fool of leaves and mud. HE was biting me and like it felt ravage my fleash.

I was barely conscious, my throat hurt like a bich from scream when I saw a blur and the BEAST was ripped off of me scaring my body even more. I saw a silhuette in the dark, fighting that THING until I heard a crack and IT fell down, not moving.
The silhuette let go off the BEAST neck and turn around walking closer to me.I couldn't see well until it got closer to me and I notice that it was a boy. A teenage boy, with dark clothes and a dark robe that looked like it belonged centurys ago.

He got close to me and I saw those red blood light eyes. They were full of emotion and a hiding hunger.
He lean closer to my face and-


"Ya, ya, ya, ya, ya

Day after day
Your whole life's a wreck
The powers that be just breathe down your neck
You get no respect
You get no relief
You gotta speak up and yell out your peace

Chorus:

So back off your rules
Back off your jive
Cause I'm sick of not living
Just stayin' alive
Leave me alone
I'm not asking a lot
I Don't want to be controlled
It's all I want
It's all I want
It's all I want
It's all I want

ya, ya,"

#end of flashback#

~~END OF DAY DREAMING~~

My phone start ringing warning me that I just recived a new messaged. Again!

«hey wr r u. we been looking 4 u everywhere! Kat <3

Hi! your probably wonder wonder who the hell am I. Well lets start whith intrudoctions shall we?! My name is Cassandra Silva and I'm a 16 year old girl who got her life turn upside down after partying her anniversary in a club whith her friends. After various unexpected events that night here we are: turned into a werewolf-and a half monster.
I went missing a week ago and retourned today. Everybody is allways jumping at me asking if i'm okay and where the hell did I went, what happened,...I was so sick of every thing that I went for a walk, without saying nothing to anyone. The next day I was going back to school. The problem was that I had to ignore my friends, wich were very hard since I had class whith all of them and I sitted right beside some of them.

But that wasn't my only problem and this was the worst of all. Some of the kids that had the same experience as me didn't like very much to be around me, others just put aside my difference and made me company. All of them knew about it. We were 6 of the kids who survive at the attack, one of them was my friend Ian, the others(my friends) had make it and run from the BEAST, not remembering very well of the events of that night.

Ian had come back five days before me and was suprised when the others came to him and told him everything that happened with them and that he wouldn't be alone. When they said that he just could ask if they saw me, but none of them said anything assuming that I was dead. Ian never lost hope that I was alive and that I would appear again. The pack had tried to change his mind but he would say "if theres no body than theres a chance".

He was right. I returned but they knew that something was different about me. And I told them.
I regret telling them anything after I found out all the true.
The pack made a little party in the weekend to celebrate my entrance in the this new family that we turned to be.

But like always my life doesn't stop to screw me up....
♠ ♠ ♠
comments and subs please <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsowJ_kjP8I