Sequel: Envy
Status: Done

Lust

Chapter 4

It felt amazing waking up in his arms. A flash of realization washed over me, I’m not a virgin. I chuckled a little. I felt my neck two punctures already scaring over. Thought the blinds a little of the morning seeped in, it kind of hurt my eyes. I shifted to my other side, and I wound up facing the sleeping Alex. His blond hair fell in front of his brown eyes. His head land at the perfect angle, so I could see his whole face. His mouth was slightly cocked open, and you could tell when he toke a breath. He had a little glow to hi as he laid there sleeping. I nudge him to wake him, though I wish I hadn’t. He woke with a yawning stretch, “Morning love.” He said pulling me closer.
“Morning did you miss me?” I said kissing him on the cheek.
“I didn’t because you were in my dream.”
“Oh really…” I yawned, “I’m hungry.”
“I’ll be right back.” He said straggling to get his boxers on.
When he left, I started to get myself dressed. I pulled my black bra and panties back on. I did my usual stretches, sat back down on the bed, and curled up. This is all too strange. I can feel my body dying, changing, and morphing into a new ‘creature’. Alex knocked, which was weird because it was his room. I let him in with his plate of extremely rare steak. My mouth started to water. “That looks yummy.”
“My favorite, I thought you would like it.”
I toke the plate, knife, and fork from him. I started to tear apart the steak. Within two minutes, the steak was gone. “Hm, you were hungry. I should have fed you when I was awake.” Alex said stealing the licked clean plate.
“What am I? A dog?”
“You’re getting there.”
“Hey!”
I pushed him off the bed causing him to break the plate. I was somewhat surprised that I could even get him off the bed entirely. First, I down a steak in less than two minutes. Then I push my 100-pound heavier boyfriend off a bed. This is cool!
“Wait, what time is it?”
“It is 10:30 on a Saturday.”
“Oh ok, I forgot it was the weekend.”
***********
I had gotten dressed, and I said my goodbye to Alex. Then I started to walk myself home. It was slightly darker then it was when I woke up, so my eyes didn’t hurt as much. When I got home instead of doing my usual of going to my room, I went to my mother bedroom. I carefully knocked on the door. “Hey mom can I come in?”
There was no answer.
“Mom what is wrong?”
There was still no answer. I tried to open the door always jammed.
“Mom!”
I push the door free, and I saw blood everywhere on the walls. My mother, on the bed, wearing white Sunday dress blotched with blood. Her face was smashed in.
I covered my mouth in agony, “Oh my…”
I started to back up, but I instantly bumped into the killer. I whipped around to see my father. He was shirtless, his knuckles dripped blood, and he moved staggering with a knife in his hand toward me causing me to go into the room. “How did you?”
“Get out… God helped me, for he has giving me the duty of killing the corrupted. Now you are going to die with your lustrous crazy mother.”
He moved closer to me, “Please don’t!” I said backing up to the bed.
“I know you are corrupted. That Alexander kid is too a pure blood no the less. You are one of them now, and you don’t deserve to live. Vampyre!”
He lunged at me with the knife in hand. We landed right next my mother. He held the sharp edging of the knife to my side. “Move and I’ll cut you into a million pieces and burn you body to death.”
I looked at my mother and did as told, “Yes daddy.”
The words just came out. I always said that so he wouldn’t hurt me more when I was younger. He slowly started to remove my pants button. “So you would defile me more!” I said softly.
He slapped me and I spit out the blood taste in my mouth, “Shut up!”
He pulled the zipper down, and I couldn’t let him do this, “No!”
I pushed my foot under him and lunched him to the opposite wall. “You will never touch me again!”
“You will never stop me, Rebecca. You are mine to kill.”
I stood in front of him in a blink of an eye and kicked him hard in the stomach repeatedly as I said. “You’re not worth it, come here I have a surprise for you.”
I kicked his face, “It’s something worth dying for. Never mind you don’t deserve it you cunt, whore, slut… bitch, fucker, worthless son of a…”
I suddenly stopped because I heard him start to cry, “You little cry baby. Stop crying! Sweat heart stop or I’ll hurt you more.” I said as I bent over to slap his bloody face continuously. “Stop it! I’ll shut you up for good.”
I grasped the dropped knife and walked back to him. “Move and I’ll cut you into pieces.”
I raised it and stabbed it into his stomach. His hand slowly reached up to my face. “Goodbye beautiful Rebecca, I’ll see you soon.”
Then he disappeared into nothing, and the bloody knife dropped as if he was never there.
“Don’t you disappear on me you bastard! Come back! Bring my mother back! Now!” I said screaming at the top of my lungs.
“Becca calm down!” Alex’s voice said from behind me.
I ran to his warm embrace, “Alexander…”
“It’s ok. You’ll be ok.”
“My father killed your parents. He is the hunter. Isn’t he?”
“Yes… He is still somewhere. We need to leave now.”
***********
I started packing my belongings, and I was done a knock at my door stopped me in my tracks. It was Alek and Raven. “Your sisters will move in with your aunt.” Alek said.
“Thank you… Raven are you coming too.” I said zipping my bag.
“Yes, this is a new scary world to you. You’ll need my help.”
I went to hug her, “Thank god.”
“Come on dear we need to get ourselves ready too.”
Ha, I knew it. “Where are we going by the way?”
“We are leaving in the morning to la Roma.”
“What?”
TO BE CONTINUED IN “EVNY”…
♠ ♠ ♠
© Copyright of AngeloMidnight