Status: Hiatus...

Fatal Attraction

“It’s like you’re screaming, but no one can hear. You almost feel ashamed that someone could be that important, that without them, you feel like nothing. No one will ever understand how much it hurts. You feel hopeless, like nothing can save you. And when it's over and it's gone, you almost wish that you could have all that bad stuff back so you can have the good."


High school; it’s supposed to be the time of your life. The sexy guys, the all-night parties followed by the all-night after parties. And let’s not forget about your first real kiss, your first real relationship followed by your first real breakup. Good times. But, what about the bad times? The times where there’s always those people who tease you, those who criticize every little detail about you from the color of your hair to the outfit you’re wearing, even down to how you write your name. These people hate to love you and they’ll stop at nothing to get under your skin.

With Kaisyn and Daisy, these people were known as Brian Haner, Jr. and Zacky Baker and these two made their high school days a living hell. After finally graduating high school, Kaisyn and Daisy thought they were free of Brian and Zacky’s criticism for good. But, a few years pass and the harassing duo is back, unexpectedly. Much to their amusement, Brian and Zacky reignite an extinguished war between themselves and the girls, which brings back long forgotten unwanted feelings. But, is this petty high school argument truly that? Or is it just a cover story to bury harbored emotions that neither party wanted to express?


--We do not own any members of Avenged Sevenfold; we would not be writing this story if we did :P However, we do own all original characters that appear in this story as well as the plot. Please have the decency to not steal our idea. We work very hard on this story and would appreciate it if no one had the immaturity to steal it. Thank you!


© 2011 khai khaos ;; & spacebound;. All Rights Reserved.