Status: writiers block D: so sorry to my lovley 8 subcribers but dont expect a new chapter anytime soon! check out ym new story called "He told me he hated me. I laughed we both knew the feelings we really had'' THANKS

The Boy That Stole My Future

Lindy Carin

I woke up the next morning with the biggest headache i groaned to the pain, as my head pounded with my heartbeat..I Got out of bed as i rubbed my eyes trying to relieve the pain. I walked into the bathroom (which was built into my room) i squinted my eyes as i flickered on the lights. I grabbed some Advil and drank a glass of water. After that i headed into my closet and picked out black skinny jeans, and a pink tank top..sense i had plans to go to the mall with Lilah. As i got dressed in the mirror i noticed something sparkle on my hand in the mirror/
"AHHHH" i screeched staring down at my left hand as the ring shined.
Is this some kind of joke? " I thought it was just a dream...or rather a beautiful nightmare, i cant believe i merely forgot about that boy, and how he"..i shuddered "and how he stole my future!"i grunted at just the thought of it. i crossed my arms as i made my way down the stairs, with the sent of pancakes filling the air. I turned to see Alex shirtless cooking, making a quiet hum noise to himself. I hid behind the stair case watching him, as he turned the pancakes, continuing to hum the beat which sounded like he was singing something from the 90s like the Beatles or something.
i glared at Alex's back which was the only thing i had access of seeing.My eyes traced his back muscles,as they tensed up every now and than as he flipped the pancakes. He had an amazing body, the perfect hair, and he can cook with that? He was perfect.. too perfect. Alex put four pancakes on each plate as he set them down on the table. The other plate was for me..of course. He turned and started to walk towards me as i froze in place, not knowing what to do.
"Oh" he smiled "i was just about to get you"
"I-" he cut me off "i made some pancakes lets eat!" he suggest, but seemed more like a command.
I sat down next to him as we ate in silence. ' This is really good" i added trying to break the awkward silence. he chuckled and nodding his head as his response with his mouth filled with the last bit of pancakes, which i was still on my second one.
"Did u sleep well?" he questioned with no concern, but i answered anyways "I woke up with a huge headache, but i took some Advil, and i'm felling better now" i sighed as i took another bite. "oh well-" i cut him off. " speaking about sleeping where did you sleep last night? or rather where are you supposed to sleep?"
"They told me that we were supposed to share your room, but when i stepped in you were taking up the whole bed, and i didn't want to disturb you, so i slept on the coach"
I blushed at the thought of him, watching my sleep. we sat there for a couple moments, in silence, as my phone began to vibrate in my pocket.
"Oh, crap" i mumbled picking up the phone while Lilah oh the other side of the phone complained how she was waiting outside for ten minutes. I sighed as i got up to the closet, and took my jacket. "where are you going?" Alex questioned who followed me to the closet without me knowing. "Oh i'm going out" he folded his arms confused "to where?" "To the mall?" i answered with a bit of an attitude obviously annoyed with his noisiness.
"I'm coming too" he said and ran up the living to get a shirt from his suitcase before i could object. I waited near the door and Alex ran over towards the door, the sent of colon filling my lungs as he passed me, I got into the front seat, as ALex not shy what so ever jumped into the back seat, While Lilah sat confused.
"And who is your friend?" he asked glancing into the fair view mirror racing her eyebrows as if she was enjoying him coming with us.
"I'm Alex..im her soul mate" Lilah stood there for a second and stared at my necklace which was no where in sight, than her eyes made there way down to my hand which had the ring. She screamed and jump in her seat with excitement. "OH MY GOOOOD!!" she screeched as me and Alex sat there awkwardly, well at least i did i think Alex seemed to like it sense he was smiling to himself.
**
As we arrived at the mall which was filled with familiar faces we walked into Victoria secret trying on girly things, while Lilah the girl she is..picking out bras As Alex stood there awkwardly, one hand in his jean pocket, the other behind his neck rubbing it in embarrassment. A few hours of walking around the mall, and going into stores (mostly girly ones) i found girls, and guys all staring at Alex like he was famous or something. I felt jealously rise inside of me, as i grabbed his hand to show everyone that he was mine!
Alex chuckled, seeming like he knew why i did that.
"whats so funny?" i demanded "Your jealous its cute" i blushed ripping our deep eye contact, "who said i was jealous?" "Darling we both know you are rather you state it or not"
He took his hand out from mine and wrapped his arm around me. How come he knew so much about me, yet i cant even tell what he was thinking at all..no fair!!
"Im hungry lets eat guys!" Lilah moaned we made our way to the food court with Alex's arm still around my shoulder.
We went to Wendy's i ordered large fries, and a medium soda, while Lilah ordered a hamburger, and Alex ordered what both we had but just for himself. We found a seat in the crowded mall, as i heard an annoying voice behind me.
"whats this Paige with a guy what a shocker!!" i turned to see the girl i hated sense grammar school..Lindy Carin. The typical blonde cheerleader who always had that one girl they liked to pick on..which in this situation was me.
"What do you want from me?" i complained as she started to smile. "i just want to know why there is such a cute boy with you?" she questioned as she started to rub Alex's arm feeling his muscles. I was about to explode..i could feel every muscle in my body tense up, as i had a strong argue to freaking rip her arm off. Alex chuckled and got up to throw out our wrappers, leaving me and Lindy having a stare down for a few moments.\
"I'm Alex" he said plainly staring at Lindy, as she thought of ways to get me angry.
"That is such a cute name, oh my gosh" she tried to pull the girl-est voice.
"Ah-ha" Alex was clearly not amused at all.
she smiled twirling her hair.."well you at school Alex she winced and walked away, as the scent of her sweet perfume left with her,
"I hate girls like that" he said as she was out of sight.
i put my hand on my cheek "You and me both"
Lilah chuckled
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for no updates but im back! :3
I tried to make this chapter long ^.^
comment telling me what you think!! lOve u guys<3