Status: COMPLETED!

I'd End My Days With You In A Hail Of Bullets...

No Mercy For Those Who Show No Mercy.

Image

I could feel the color and heat in my face drain as I heard that evil man’s laugh when Gerard pulled me behind him to protect me.
“You really think you little kids have a chance against me and my men.” I suddenly felt much smaller and weaker than the men that were in front of us. Gee squeezed my hand tightly.

~flashback~
“No! You can’t freeze like that; you’ll be shot down in an instant if you freeze like that in real combat. Use your instincts; you have to just do whatever you can to kill whatever is a threat to you, especially if that thing has a gun. Be cunning but think fast and effectively.” My father spat at me while I lay on the ground covered in mud and sweat. My father had been training me in combat on a paintball course at the age of thirteen. I was lanky, slow, not fully grown and not used to my awkward body.
“I’m trying dad, it’s hard.” I cried from the floor; I looked up and saw no sympathy in my father’s eyes, his hardened expression still the same as it always was.
“It’ll be harder in the real world, its better you know that sooner than get screwed over later. I do this to help you, to protect you. You WILL be an exceptional soldier.” I shut my eyes tightly with frustration and got up quickly to face him.
“That’s just it dad, I’m NOT a soldier, I’m your DAUGHTER.” I yelled in his face and ran away to hide and cry.
~flashback ends~

All that helped me for something after all huh dad? But I’ll never apologize or say that I was wrong… you stole my childhood from me and I will never forgive you for that.
My hand reached on to my back gun holsters, unclipping a gun as quietly as I could. From behind Gee’s back I looked over to Frankie and the guys and slightly nodded. On Gee’s back I wrote the word ‘SHOOT’ and he squeezed my hand again to tell me he understood. I took a deep breath and released it before tearing out from behind Gerard and sending a bullet straight into the leader’s right arm. With a yell he released the gun he held in that hand and fell to the ground. Gerard reached forward to take the gun away from him as Ray, Mikey and Frank Shot at the remaining ex-soldiers. I saw that one of the soldiers had broken away and was now beating the shit out of Mikey, Once Ray shot his guy dead he ran over to Mikey and pulled the man off of him and shot him in the head. I walked forward and looked down on the leader who was still writhing around on the floor holding his wound.
“Where is the camp?” I asked gritting my teeth. Gerard pulled his head back by his hair to make him look into our eyes. He looked around at his dead comrades and groaned.
“Okay look, don’t kill me. It’s not too far, they have base set up on the east side of Belleville high school.” I smirked at him.
“How many people have you killed mercilessly? How many women have you and your men taken advantage of since the infection? Do you really think you deserve any such mercy that you never showed them?” I hissed at him while cocking my gun back, he whimpered and I could see tears forming in his eyes. I put it in his face ready to pull the trigger,
“wait.” I glanced at Gerard.
“Let’s feed him to the zombies.” He whispered in my ear and smirked down evilly at the piece of scum on the floor. I smiled at the idea.
“Ray, Frank; get this piece of shit off of the ground, Mikey get some rope and tape from inside, tie him up and throw him in the car.” Gerard proceeded to move things along and I hustled the family we had saved to take them with us to the base.
The ride was silent and after a few miles I asked Ray to stop. Gerard helped me pull out the man, he whimpered as I pulled the blindfold and tape off his face. Gerard held him still as I cut off the restraints from his wrists. His eyes beamed with hope that we would let him go, so I had to crush his hope right then. I took out my gun and shot him in his right kneecap so he wouldn’t be able to run. He screamed in pain and that attracted the infected to come after him; the screaming and smell of blood lured them in. Gerard and I ran back inside the vehicle, I told the mom and kids to cover their ears and shut their eyes; they didn’t need any more damaging than they already had. I popped out of the sunroof,
“This is how you die a dishonorable death SOLDIER.” I watched on as the infected neared and he tried to run and fight of the zombies that were trying to take a bite at him. I saw one of the infected bite his arm as he writhed and screamed in agony, only to attract more zombies to himself. The zombies swarmed around him until I couldn’t see him anymore because the infected had dragged him down to finish him off. All I could hear was gurgled screaming sounds and the sound of tearing flesh; something I had grown accustomed to hearing. I ducked down, closed the sunroof, and tapped Ray’s shoulder to tell him that he can set off now. I glanced behind me and saw a scared look on the mother’s eyes; I could feel her concern now… she thought I was turning ruthless. I wasn’t. I just couldn’t stand to see soldiers that no longer had a conscience… even if this world went to hell fast; soldiers were supposed to help not add to the hell that took place around us.
We drove for another 15 minutes till we got to Belleville High. I grew tense, I hoped that what that guy told us was true and he wasn’t just screwing with us.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, i had to post this chapter again because of a little problem with mibba but its all the same and all is good. So the next chapter will be the next to last chapter X) feedback please? It’s almost done!!!! And then onto the next story :D –unleash chaos onto the world my darlings(again XP) –Disaster Darling :X*