Status: COMPLETED!

I'd End My Days With You In A Hail Of Bullets...

Bad Dreams or Harsh Reality?

*present day*
I woke up in my own bed and for a split second it felt like a normal day, like all that had happened was just a bad far away dream. It wasn’t, it all happened. Gerard was sleeping soundly next to me, his arm wrapped tightly around my waist and his face facing mine. We had to keep moving and I knew that but I didn’t want to move from this position, ever; I felt so safe in Gee’s arms. He stirred and slowly opened his eyes,
“G’ morning sugar.” He whispered only to close his eyes again. I smiled for the first time since it all started; he looked too damn cute to not smile.
“G’ morning Gee.” I whispered back.
The door to my room flew open as Frank, Ray, and Mikey charged in,
“Get up, let’s go!” I shot up in the bed.
“What’s going on?” I asked scared of what the answer might be.
“We just got a radio transmission; people are still alive in the city, they’re trapped.” Frank paced around the room; Gerard shot awake too.
“Who were they?” he interrogated Frankie.
“They didn’t say their names but they said it was two adults and two teenagers and one kid with them.” Ray explained quickly. I knew immediately who Gerard was hoping it was, Jessica; his Jessica. And things were going so well…
“okay so we can make my home base for us, we’ll go into the city and get needed supplies as well as rescue whoever may be trapped and in need of help, they don’t have to come with us but we can help them in any way that we can.” I went into command mode as everyone listened. “Make sure they aren’t diseased or bitten in any way, if they are they don’t come with us. No exceptions.” I looked sternly at all of them and especially at Gerard. “We have to survive, and in order to do that we can’t take any chances on anyone that may be diseased.” I looked at them all in the eyes to get their approval and as soon as I met all their eyes in agreement we hurried downstairs for our weapons and things.
We pulled on our jackets and weapons and set off in the hum-v towards New York. * posted on
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its so short but it has to be in order for the next one to not be too long. comment, subscribe, or message, but do show so some love :) -Disaster Darling :X