Everything We Had

"SUURRPPRRIICCEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
A bunch of familiar faces yelled in my parents house as soon is i opened the door.
"AAAAAhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I let out a terrified scream. I was truly surprised.
(hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha) you could here everyone laughing as soon as they saw my expression, i was just a little embarrassed about that.
"Oh my god Billie you should have seen your face it was price less" my best friend Linda said while walking up to me and giving me the biggest hug in the histories of hugs.
"God Linda let me go or i wont have enough oxygen to live through my birthday" "oops, sorry i got a little exited there" she dint look sorry at all she looked so happy and beautiful as always.
"Happy Birthday" or "Happy Birthday Billie" could be heard all over the house. I was truly happy and having a great time.
The day passed a little sooner than i wanted it too. My friends band "Stained" played during most of the party which was really fun, they told me that they dint have much money so my present was them performing in my party for free, but just that one time. There were presents that i was really grateful for. Both my parents were able to make it this time (they don't always do because sometimes they have to work in different places around the world). Something that was really great was this awesome looking guy named Gabriel. he had shoulder black hair, a little taller than me, black kind of onyx eyes, and what has to be the palest skin i have ever seen (he is even whiter than me and man am i light).