Everything We Had

A Vampire

We drove for a while and I had no idea where we were going. It was beautiful though. There were woods all around us and I just felt so free to be around nature instead of the building infected city.
"So you mind answering where we are going?" I looked over at him for the first time since we got in the car.
"Its a surprise" he looked back for a fraction of a second before turning his eyes back to the road
"ooooook"
"I was actually going to, you known; answer those questions about where I was the other day, also about the way I acted"
"Oh! Don’t forget about you ignoring" he gave a quick laugh
"I think that goes under the way i acted"
"Right" I looked down.

The rest of the ride was pretty uneventful. It was just me looking out the window and being impressed by the beauty of it all. Then he stopped and got out.
"So is this it?" I asked after getting out my self.
"No, we just need to walk a little more south and we will be there"
So we started walking in the direction I supposed were the south.
"The place I’m taking is top secret ok" he said. I looked up at him with curiosity.
"its were I come when ever I have to think about things or just need a little quiet, you know just get away from the world"
"Yeah, I get it" I replied.

After some more minutes of walking we stopped.
"Ok close your eyes" he smiled down at me.
So I closed my eyes and he led me forward than very quietly he whispered in my ear giving me shivers up and down my back. "Open them"
I did and what was in front of me was the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen in my life.
It was a lake, but at the same time so much more. All around it there where trees and plants, all kinds of wild life; but in then when you look at the lake there’s light shining from the sun down to it. This place looked heavenly.
"Do you like it?" he said to me.
"Do I like it? Gabriel this is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen!" I could not help but smile.

Gabriel took my hand and led me to the edge of the lake. "I’m glad you like it" he smiled warmly.
We both basked in the beauty of the place for a while longer until he finally spoke up.
"Billie the reason for my past actions is really complicated. It’s a part of me that you don’t understand and when I tell you, you might hate me to no end."
"Gabe don’t be ridicules you know that i could never ha-"
"Billie please be quiet and just let me say what needs to be said at my own pace" Gabriel sounded weird and in some way almost unhappy.
"Yeah, ok"

Nothing was said for a while we just staid there in a not so peaceful silence. He suddenly looked at me and turned around so that he was facing me and not the lake.
"You see I’m not like you Billie. I’m not normal."
"Gabriel everyone knows you're a freak you don’t need to dwell on that too much."
"No Billie you don’t understand I’m series" all hummer that I triad to put in was just taken away by his words.
"What do you mean?"
He looked up at me this time, right into my eyes and I saw the most enchanting color I have ever seen. His eyes were golden or topaz but so light that they were almost yellow, they were absolutely breathtaking.

"Billie I'm a vampire."
♠ ♠ ♠
comments=a kiss from Gabriel! ;)