Everything We Had

Frriieenndd?

The drive back to his house was silent, but in a good way. It was the type of silence that you could only have with someone close, the type of silence that instead of making you weary only made you feel safe and at home. That’s what Gabriel was like, he was my savior.
It dint take as long to get to his house as it had been to go to the lake.
“So will I see you tomorrow?” I really dint feel like having to miss him again for three days, or maybe next time it could be longer?
“Yes, if you don’t mind I would really like to go back to the lake and do like today but maybe with a little less drama?” he gave me a beautiful breathtaking smile that makes me melt every time.
“Are you asking me to go again tomorrow of if I could loosen up on the drama?”
“Both!” Oh, isn’t he the funny one. I gave him one of my infamous death glare.
“I was kidding, just kidding! I meant if you wouldn’t mind go back with me tomorrow.”
“I know! And of course I wouldn’t mind! Did you even have to ask?”
“I’m guessing no.”
“Well you my friend are an excellent guesser.”
By this time we were standing next to my car.
“Frriieenndd? How would you feel about changing that status?” He got extremely close to my face, so close that I just felt like kissing him but knew I had to have some self control.
“Well I do believe I wouldn’t mind that.” He grinned devilishly.
“Oh! Is that so? Well then good!”
He leaned in and gave me a kiss so much more passionate than those before.
He opened my car door and sat me down.
“Good bye” were his last words.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorrry for the shortness =(
i havent writen in forever so immmm sssssoooorrrryyyyyy!
hope to write soon XD!