Everything We Had

His Dreams My Wonder

“Guess What!!!!”
“What?” Gabriel looked at me while he was driving to the lake.
“Avenged Sevenfold is coming for a concert in about a month.” I have no idea how I’ve been able to not scream that for the last 10 minutes.
“What? Are you serious?” The fact that he likes them, if not as much than me maybe even more than me is bewildering.
“Yes! Now guess what two very in love, human and vampire couple will be going to this concert.” He again looked towards me with astonishment.
“Your kidding!”
“Nope!” his smile, that smile that he is wearing and will be wearing for the rest of the day will do nothing but leave me in full ecstasy.
“Have I ever mentioned how much I truly love you?” he leaned towards me and kissed my forehead.
“I think you might have mentioned it ones or twice.” by now I was beaming almost as bright as he douse under the sun.
The rest of the ride to the lake was filled of us just talking about how unbelievably grate the concert will be, and how unbelievably great I was. By the time we had gotten there the excitement was still there just not as prominent. When getting out of the car I noticed that he had brought a picnic basket.
“You dint have to bring that, I just had breakfast.”
“I know but I thought you might want a home cooked meal made by no one other than me.” he gave me a grin and led me to were the lake was.
“Yes, but wont it be a little weird since you haven’t eaten in the longest forever?”
“No, it will be entertaining to see some one eat such unappetizing food.”
“Oh god! When exactly was the last time you cooked for someone and they actually enjoyed it?” by now I was entirely worried about what were the contents inside that picnic basket, and whether they would do any damage to my tummy.
“Don’t worry about it. Believe it or not but when I was human my dream was to be a great chef..”
We kept walking a little bit more, we were almost at the lake. It was nice knowing a little about his human years, knowing what he was like before this life.