Everything We Had

Synyster Gates Hotter than a Vampire!

“BILLIE HURRY UP! WERE GOING TO BE LATE” Gabriel screamed from the bottom of my stairs.
“GABRIEL I SAID ID BE THERE IN 5 MINUTES!” I replied only slightly agitated about how rushy he was.
“YEAH, YOU SAID THAT 5 MINUTES AGO!”
“AAAGHH! Ok I’m here now can we STOP SCREAMING?!?” I shouted right in front of his face. He grimaced a little, I’m guessing because of his super hearing.
“Gladly.” he took me in his arms and whispered in my ear, “You look stunning.”
I slightly blushed, “you don’t look too bad yourself.”
He smirked and then looked me up and down again. Suddenly he had this dark look in his eyes.
“You aren’t more gorgeous than usual today because of a certain guy called Synyster Gates, are you?”
Wow now this was rich. I started laughing uncontrollably.
“Its not funny. I mean if I have some competition than I think I should be aware of it.”
“Are you insane?” I grabbed some money, the tickets, and my keys from the kitchen table.
“You are a god like vampire with super strength, super speed, superbly good kissing abilities............. and I’m gonna stop now because if i keep on going I’m pretty sure you might get a bigger head than you already have.”
He laughed and put his arm around me as we walked down the steps of my porch.
“Don’t you think I know that?” I looked at him with an incredible look and slightly pulled away.
“I was just kidding.” He pulled me in another hug and opened his car door.
After getting himself in the car he spread his hand towards my side and said,
“Directions, por favore.”
I rolled my eyes and gave them to him, “what have I told you about speaking in Italian.”
“Yeah, yeah. That although its incredibly sexy you do like to understand me when I speak. But in my defense you just understood what I said.”
“Oh be quiet” I slightly slapped his armed knowing that he would hardly feel it.
The ride to the Avenged Sevenfold concert was short and hilarious. One of the many things I love about Gabriel is how funny he is and how he can make me feel at ease even when we are about to see one of my favorite bands.
“I do believe we are here.” I looked forward and was greeted with the site of an arena.
“Oh my god! This is going to be awesome!”
We got out of the car and headed inside the arena where there where many fans already at.
“You see this is why I was soooooo ruchy.”
“Oh shut up”
He grinned and kissed me. This I believe is going to be one of the best days ever.