Everything We Had

Spexico!

Its been two days since he left. Two painfully slow days in which I hardly know what’s going on with his life. My mother is worried. My father makes fun of me saying that I’m a pathetic teenager who cant stand to be apart from her boyfriend more than sleeping time before going wacko.
I spend about 80 percent of the time worrying about Gabriel and what’s going on in Italy, 15 percent sleeping, and the other 5 percent is kicking my self for being as pathetic as my dad says.
I guess my parents had enough of my two days of breakdown and had to bring reinforcements.
“Linda! Oh my Popsicle stand! What are you doing here?”
I hugged Linda’s living life out of her.
“What, cant a best friend want to see her abandoned best friend every once in a while?!?”
“No, what I mean is that your suppose to be in Mexico.” She rolled her eyes and pushed the thought away with a switch of her wrist.
“Mexico Spexico. What really matters is that you my dear look like a wreak. Now I’m gonna make you over and we are going to go out and do what ever comes to out minds.”
Yeah, I think all that hot latin sun has done some damage to her brain.
“Sorry Linda but I’m not really in the mood right now.” She looked at me as if I were a lunatic who had in some miraculous way taken over my body. Then out of no where she started to laugh as if a were her favorite comedian, Dane Cook.
“And do you really think a car?!?” Linda grabbed my hand and dragged me up to my room.
“Ok, lets see what you have in this thing.” She opened my closet and started to look though. I was all but strapped to my chair in front of a mirror.
“OOh you have new stuff, and cute new stuff may I add.”
“Why thank you. That’s what happens when you daddy has been off on business trips for far too long and wants to make for them by spoiling their daughter like there was no tomorrow.
“Ok, well I have what you are gonna wear. Now lets look through you cosmetics cause I’m soooo sorry I forgot to bring mine.”
I decided that maybe having Linda around was a good thing. Get me to stop kicking myself.
“Eh, its ok.”

By the time she was done I looked beautiful and it was done in record time.
“Now to the skate park!” Linda stopped jumping on my bed and ran to get two of my skate boards.
“Your kidding! You did all this to just go to the skate park???”
She looked innocently at me and nodded.
“hehe, yeps.”
“Ok, whatever lets just get out of here,”
♠ ♠ ♠
yooo's XD

thnx so much to all of yous who read my story it means the world to me.

i would really love it though if you guys would leave some comments with some feedback about what you think it dont matter if its good or bad ill take it all :D